shape
carat
color
clarity

Embarassing confession

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
...I just signed up at sanriotown.com for a hello kitty email address.

Feel free to laugh. I am.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Hello Kitty, when I was in Hawaii I had to go to the Sanrio, store at Ala Mona! I have a Hello Kitty surfer Kitty charm on my phone.
2.gif
DF, has a hello kitty princess diamond pendant that is beautiful!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love HK. Look at my avatar, and I have the necklace and the sewing machine and the mouse pad!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
hehe- my best friend LOVES HK. She has the pink 13" TV, and the waffle maker. Note that this gal is in her mid-30''s!

she''s an HR professional, and gets wierd looks when she whips out her HK pen during interviews.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I love Hello Kitty!
30.gif

MonkeyPie, were you the one who mentioned in another thread that you have a Hello Kitty watch that came in a really nice purple box? I remember seeing that, and I was just reminded of it!

It''s so cool that there are other adult Hello Kitty fans around... sometimes I sneak into Claire''s and browse the kiddie jewelery for her.
31.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i am glad that you posted. put a smile on my face. the fact that you admit it makes it all the more cute. there is nothing wrong with hello kitty, i myself am a fan of happy bunny. have you ever seen the t-shirt that says "boys are mean, throw rocks at them" i think it is hilarious. ah, i just love it

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had really bad sinus problems awhile back ago and needed a humidifier and hubby kept pointing to the Hello Kitty Humidifier; it was so sweet of him and funny at the same time. I just didn't want it since it wasn't the type of humidifier I needed but I do love Hello Kitty! http://www.target.com/Crane-Hello-Kitty-Cool-Humidifier/dp/B000E5VJLU

Monkeypie, I almost forgot you lived here in Albuquerque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Tai Lin (sp?) on Central and Louisiana has tons of Hello Kitty stuff; I have a coffee Thermos from there that is Hello Kitty!
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Oh how fun....enjoy Monkey!

Lori

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I adore Hello Kitty, I so want that a hk email addy :)

I have the hello kitty toaster I have yet to use it, it is being saved for our kitchen remodel

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for Hello Kitty!

klshkwatch.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ahahahahaha, that''s so funny. Me and my daughter were just talking about this before her wedding. We were talking about how much I used to bribe her with shopping trips to Hello Kitty when she was younger.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
That''s not embarassing, that''s cool!

I love Hello Kitty!

I reaaaaally wanted some of the diamond jewellery... can we please have photos from anyone that has some?? Pleeeeeease??

x x x

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2008 6:41:01 PM
Author: iluvcarats
Hooray for Hello Kitty!

OMG I want that!

Skippy, I will be visiting there with my next paycheck. Squee!
diamondfan, I have the mousepad, too! I had the mouse, but it died
7.gif

WishfulThinking, that wasn''t me but I wish it was.

I really want the Kimora Lee Hello Kitty diamond ring! Oh drool.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the Kimora diamond princess Kitty. It was on Neiman''s site a while back, mine has the white gold chain.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love Hello Kitty!

df, I love the Kimora diamond princess Kitty pendant!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love HK! I almost bought a HK wallet recently
9.gif
. My DH bought me a container of candies from the checkout at the drugstore, b/c it had HK logo on it--it loved it! (and kept it after the
14.gif
candies were gone....)

cheers--Sharon

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love my battery-operated HK toothbrush.
1.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2008 9:55:31 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 8/8/2008 6:41:01 PM

Author: iluvcarats

Hooray for Hello Kitty!

OMG I want that!

Skippy, I will be visiting there with my next paycheck. Squee!

diamondfan, I have the mousepad, too! I had the mouse, but it died
7.gif

WishfulThinking, that wasn''t me but I wish it was.

I really want the Kimora Lee Hello Kitty diamond ring! Oh drool.

The watch is really fun. It fits all the 18mm michele bands, so I change colors a lot. Where I live no one *gets it*. They think it''s a kids watch, and I don''t tell them any different.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 6:04:41 PM
Author: diamondfan
I have the Kimora diamond princess Kitty. It was on Neiman's site a while back, mine has the white gold chain.
Here is your beautiful pendant! It is so sparkly when I saw it at NM!! It looks fab on you!
DSC0216213.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I should start collecting. I haven''t in the past because it just seemed like I was clinging to my childhood - but since all of you ladies approve, I am going on a Hello Kitty spree!
27.gif

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I ordered something for my daughter from Hello Kitty so I get E-mail from them all the time.

I always walk by the display of the Hello Kitty diamond jewelry at Neiman Marcus when I am in there and think "that would be so cool". Then reality sets in - no fiftyish woman like myself should be wearing Hello Kitty. So if you are the right age for Hello Kitty - enjoy it while you can with my blessings.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 10:43:28 PM
Author: tanuki
I ordered something for my daughter from Hello Kitty so I get E-mail from them all the time.

I always walk by the display of the Hello Kitty diamond jewelry at Neiman Marcus when I am in there and think ''that would be so cool''. Then reality sets in - no fiftyish woman like myself should be wearing Hello Kitty. So if you are the right age for Hello Kitty - enjoy it while you can with my blessings.

I respectfully disagree. If you like it , wear it - no matter what age.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am 42 and I love it. I was obsessed with HK and Little Twin Stars when I was little. I collected and hoarded Sanrio stuff all the time, and spent my allowance and baby sitting money on stuff. I had little pads, little pencils, stickers, erasers, you name it. I adored it. This diamond HK pendant makes me smile so why not? I will always like it, it makes me happy.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
MonkeyPie, never be ashamed of your love for Miss Kitty. I''m sitting at my cube in my office that is surrouded with Kitty things. I have a kitty charm on the cell phone. My boss''s daughters envy my cube!
Tanks, boy shorts, pens... I go a little nuts in the Sanrio store in NYC. I was heartbrowken when I wa in NYC last weeknd and the store was closed for renovations.

OK, I''ll confess... I paid big $$ for the Victoria Couture, white polka-dot travel bag a couple of months ago. I will never have to check luggage again (therefore avoiding a repeat performance of Heathrow). That''s how justify it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results