shape
carat
color
clarity

Email address for Brian the cutter

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Meimei

Rough_Rock
Hi all

Can anyone give me the email address for Brian the cutter. I call WF today, they told me that in order to talk to Brian, I need to make an appointment and the wait is probably three weeks. I am interested in purchasing a ACA diamond from WF, and would like Brian to look at the diamond for me before i purchase. Also besides Brian, is there anyone else in WF that can look at the diamond for me?

Any help is appreciated.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 11:58:44 PM
Author:Meimei
Hi all

Can anyone give me the email address for Brian the cutter. I call WF today, they told me that in order to talk to Brian, I need to make an appointment and the wait is probably three weeks. I am interested in purchasing a ACA diamond from WF, and would like Brian to look at the diamond for me before i purchase. Also besides Brian, is there anyone else in WF that can look at the diamond for me?

Any help is appreciated.
I would call Lesley, she can have Brian look at the stone for you. She also may be able to setup a convo with you and Brian. Or you can call or email John Quixote who is a great resource as well.

I wouldn't email Brian, honestly he doesn't really have time to respond to emails! Try calling or emailing Lesley!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have your sales rep check them over for you and John can give a second
opinion for you.
Thats the next best thing to having Brian go over em id say.
Brian may be out of the country.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hi Meimei,

A large volume of people want to speak with Brian. Between his schedule abroad and onsite viewings/obligations his calendar is full. We can still help you with no problem. Several of us are intimately familiar with our diamonds and have studied and trained with Brian. We are happy to provide education, advice and answers for you. Please indicate the kind of questions you have to your diamond consultant. One of us will field these questions, and if you would like to have a live discussion we can arrange that with pleasure.

There are sometimes impromptu cancellations in Brian’s schedule. When this occurs he does work to fit others in, so it’s best if we know some specifics up-front. Can you tell me who your WF consultant is? I will follow up on this tomorrow.

Best regards,

Meimei

Rough_Rock
Hi John

Thanks for the reply. I had spoken to Bob and Celina about the diamonds that i am interested in. Bsacially I have narrow down to two diamonds and would like to have someone to look at the diamond for me and let me know how does the diamond look to the human eye. does it sparkle alot? does it look dull? does it look tinted? etc. I would appreciate if you can and Bob look at it. Since i have heard so much about Brian on the pricescope website, I figure it woud be helpful if he can look at the diamond. The following two are the diamonds that i am interested in"

Stock: AGS-6117610
Stock: AGS -6248906

Thanks for all your help.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Meimei,

Thank you. That information was helpful. Brian had a time slot come open today and was able to pull these diamonds. He spoke to Celina about them on your behalf and I know she was planning to contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results