shape
carat
color
clarity

Ellen is on the home stretch to 10,000 Posts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
HIP HIP HOORAY! CONGRATULATIONS, ELLEN!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!

congrats woman! you have made 10k informative, educated, FUNNY, witty, heartwarming, supportive, helpful, .....oh heck.....what i''m trying to say is, you have made a lot of great posts!
36.gif
i am so glad you are here!!

here''s to many, many more!

congratulationstomissellen.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen, many many congratulations and thanks for all you do! You have really touched me with your kind message, it just goes to show that you can make a real connection over the internet, find a kindred spirit and true friend, and get a huge amount out of that friendship with the written word.

I have so enjoyed our interactions and shenanigans
41.gif
, it was a great day for all of us who are or have been part of Pricescope when you came along.

Here''s to you, love ya woman!!!!
congrats.gif
cleader.gif
cheerleader1.gif
walklikeanegyptian.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy%20Congratulations.gif
thum12.gif
Cheers to wonderful you! We love you lots and Congrats!!!
35.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to our dear Ellen. We love you. I so enjoy reading your posts. You are a special lady.!!!!!

Love to you,

Linda
35.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Cheers to you Ellen. I enjoy your wit and I am really glad you are here!!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip, again, thank you sweetie. Your excitement was palatable!
9.gif

mercoledi, mrss, Steel, Chrono, Kaleigh, sumbride (very funny missy, lol), Maise, anchor, HH, Lauren, Po, SDL, 20f2 (I just can't bring myself to call you Thing, you're too sweet to be a "Thing", lol), Sundial, MC, belle, Linda, and Eva, thank you SO much for the kind words, thoughts and wishes! I gots the warm fuzzies all over.
5.gif

And Lorelei, indeed. It IS a testament to how powerful the written word can be. Thank you, and I look forward to mucho shenaniganso's with ya in the future!
face20.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Ellen! I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for all of your contributions!

p.s. I made some cookies using your Granny''s recipe. They were delicious, thank you so much!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Dear Ellen,

Not just plentiful, but very meaningful and thoughtful poster at that. People like you are the heart and soul of this little haven in which we virtually reside.

You are a true wonder, and a lovely lovely woman. Congratulations.

<3 Kathryn

aka Iwanna

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ellen! PS wouldn''t be the same without you! Here''s to another 10k posts!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Ellen. What a truly touching 10k post!

May you have 10k more lovely posts in this wonderful place!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I am so excited for you.....

Congratulations on 10''000 posts!

10000postsforellenwhoohoo.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I hope I have given back to this place as much as I got, that has always been my intention. And I hope to continue giving, as I get so much pleasure out of it, honestly.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Are you kidding? YOU HOPE? Well, let me and the others assure you~You are one of the best in the terms of GIVING! Yes I agree posters like you are make this community work. You are constantly at the ready spreading assistance when you can! Your experiences have aided many a PSer! Couldn't be more thrilled that you made it!! WOo HOo~!!

You know Ellen, the start of this year...in terms of PS couldn't be better. The wonderful thougthful way PS commemorates a loyal member such as yourself...including Belle and DS and Extra special serving to Mara...and now to you! It just couldn't get any better! It is really a thrill to see those of you so helpful be rewarded with such thoughtfulness. 2008 is the year for PS!!

It is a great place to have a home away from home! With family as great as you!! Congrats!!
Love Ya Sweetie!! Now Lets PARTY!!! §

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats ellen!! what a great way to start the new year ~
2.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Ellen! You''ve helped so many people, me included, and I want to thank you for making this a great community.

Zoe

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Dear, sweet, Ellen! You were one of the very first to welcome me to PS, and you were such a lovely help when I was trying to post pictures of my rings. You have endeared yourself to all of us here, ones you''ve known for a long time, as well as to all newcomers...you are a very welcoming "welcome wagon" if you don''t mind the term!

Thank you for all of the warmth and wisdom you bring to this forum, and thank you for being a friend to us all!

Congratulations on 10,000 posts, and many wishes for us that you''ll be here to post at least another 10,000 more!

We love you!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ellen! I love reading your posts, I''m so happy that you''re here on PS!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Ellen!!! By the way I never told you but I forwarded my mom your thread on taking care of the elderly (she is not a member but my grandmother was giving her problems at the time you started that) and it helped her so much! It is such a thankless job so it was great for her to relate to everyone''s stories.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, congratulations!!!!

It is so wonderful having you around the site and you are so helpful and kind to others. I''m sure there are hundreds (maybe thousands if you count lurkers) who have beautiful e-rings out there because of you. Congratulations on your wonderful milestone!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy guacamole girl! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Ellen! You are always so helpful and I just love your sense of humor!

justme1

Shiny_Rock
WOW 10,000 WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - CONGRATULATIONS

3MA15238859-0010.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY ELLEN
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m thrilled for you! PS wouldn''t be the same without you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Ellen! Congrats on 10k wonderful posts! You''re great, I love reading your posts and it''s been fab getting to know you here on PS!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, Ellen, I almost missed the party!!!
6.gif

Congratulations on your 10,000 posts!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You and I are kindred spirits on the diamond size issue, and I am thankful someone understands that!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, first of all, that''s palpable, not palatable.
20.gif
I was a bit flustered there....Although, Skippy IS awful sweet. I suppose her posts could be palatable.
9.gif
2.gif

sap (I''m so glad you liked the cookies!), Iwanna (you are too sweet), snlee, Lauren, Steel, DKS (you''re a doll, and too kind, drinks coming shortly), Mara (it IS, isn''t it?! hope it''s an omen, lol), zoe, Harleigh (as long as you don''t call me an OLD wagon, I''m good! lol), Haven, Tacori (I''m so glad it helped your mom!!), canuck chick (as someone else said, what IS it about you?? funny lady), Miranda, justme, bee, monarch, and dear ds, (who is one of the few on here who understands where I''m coming from, lol), THANK YOU! Honestly, all these wonderful posts are almost too much.

Almost.
9.gif
2.gif
I truly, truly appreciate all the kind words.

And kcoursolle, thank you too.

" I''m sure there are hundreds (maybe thousands if you count lurkers) who have beautiful e-rings out there because of you"

This part of your post, is why I post, and why I get so much enjoyment out of it. Isn''t it a wonderful thought to think of the joy and excitement on some girls face when she gets a killer ring given to her??! That''s my reward.
2.gif

Now, as DKS so aptly put it, let''s party! Our server will be around shortly, take your pick!

drinksforthePScrew.jpg

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Ellen,

Congrats to you. You help folks out here a lot. Here''s to 10,000 more!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Ellen you rock..We are waiting for the next 10000 in 2008!!! Your posts are great..Thanks

dani13

Ideal_Rock
YAY, Ellen!! I truly enjoy all of your posts....here''s to 10K more (and then some!)!!!!

CONGRATS, and keep up the good work!!
36.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 2:26:22 PM
Author: Sundial

Wow, way to go Ellen!!! You are a real asset around this forum and your thread about ageing parents was very helpful to me.

Ellen, like Sundial, I will always associate you with the thread on aging parents. It is a tremendous work of compassion and a lasting legacy on Pricescope. Congratulations!

Would you like a cake?

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results