shape
carat
color
clarity

Elizabeth Taylor on life support..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Apologies if this is O/T or already posted... but I thought I would share this sad news article.

I thought you might like to send thoughts/prayers for the lady who is unquestionably the queen of diamond-lovers...

x x x

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no....
39.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...I haven''t searched other news sources, but it''s , "The Daily Mail" quoting, "The National Enquirer" for one thing. For another it seems to say that the crisis has passed. It appears to be a headline designed to sell newspapers.

Deborah
34.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/31/2008 7:22:40 AM
Author: AGBF

Well...I haven''t searched other news sources, but it''s , ''The Daily Mail'' quoting, ''The National Enquirer'' for one thing. For another it seems to say that the crisis has passed. It appears to be a headline designed to sell newspapers.

Deborah
34.gif
I hope the crisis has indeed passed, thanks Deb!

* quick threadjack* Cleo m'' dear, how are you??
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 7:25:00 AM
Author: Lorelei

Well...I haven't searched other news sources, but it's , 'The Daily Mail' quoting, 'The National Enquirer' for one thing. For another it seems to say that the crisis has passed. It appears to be a headline designed to sell newspapers.

Deborah
34.gif

* quick threadjack* Cleo m' dear, how are you??
35.gif
Yes, doctors say Liz Taylor is fine.
1.gif
I guess the info is right but the next day she is doing well, thank goodness.
12.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/31/2008 7:27:56 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/31/2008 7:25:00 AM
Author: Lorelei

Well...I haven''t searched other news sources, but it''s , ''The Daily Mail'' quoting, ''The National Enquirer'' for one thing. For another it seems to say that the crisis has passed. It appears to be a headline designed to sell newspapers.

Deborah
34.gif

* quick threadjack* Cleo m'' dear, how are you??
35.gif
Yes, doctors say Liz Taylor is fine.
1.gif
I guess the info is right but the next day she is doing well, thank goodness.
12.gif
That is good to know she is doing better!

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.. I wish I had noticed that they were quoting the National Enquirer! The Daily Mail is a respectable UK newspaper... shame the reporter didn''t do some homework.

Anyway, I am SO happy to hear that Miss Taylor is OK!! That''s one news story I''m happy to be wrong on! Thankyou Deborah :)

Lorelei - Thankyou for asking! I''m very well thankyou - and yourself?

I''m settling into life in New Zealand.. my ring still isn''t sorted (still wearing the awful 2nd reset).. and trying to figure what to do for the best in terms of a remount. I''m also job hunting, which will be useful in *paying* for the remount! Heheheheh. :)

x x x

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/31/2008 7:18:50 PM
Author: Cleo
Oh my.. I wish I had noticed that they were quoting the National Enquirer! The Daily Mail is a respectable UK newspaper... shame the reporter didn''t do some homework.

Anyway, I am SO happy to hear that Miss Taylor is OK!! That''s one news story I''m happy to be wrong on! Thankyou Deborah :)

Lorelei - Thankyou for asking! I''m very well thankyou - and yourself?

I''m settling into life in New Zealand.. my ring still isn''t sorted (still wearing the awful 2nd reset).. and trying to figure what to do for the best in terms of a remount. I''m also job hunting, which will be useful in *paying* for the remount! Heheheheh. :)

x x x
I am so glad you are still posting, I missed you during the move! How is NZ???

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that''s so sweet of you Lorelei... especially as I''m quite new round here! Thankyou! *hugs*

New Zealand is incredible... although it is winter here right now.. when the sun shines it''s warm and our son was even on the beach in just his underwear the other day! We are having so much fun & really making the most of it. I''m not sure if it''s ok to post this (apologies if not) but I have a blog which has photos & stories of what we get up to if you''re interested. It helps keep our family & friends in touch & is good fun to look back on...

I lurrrrrrve your new avatar - I am a huge fan of Penelope Pitstop!

Hayyyyyyy-elp! Haaaaaayyyy-elp! :)

x x x

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results