shape
carat
color
clarity

eighternity higher facet diamonds??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

linny14

Rough_Rock
what do people feel about the higher faceted rounds such as the eighternity. i am wondering if i should consider this type diamond. they are suppose to be very sparkly, brilliant stones. visual performance is my number 1 criteria.
there does not seem to be a great deal of inventory for this type of diamond though. i am still considering the diamond i asked about but am waiting for more info from goodoldgold.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Linny,

You may want to consider seeing one. Of all the diamonds I saw at the Vegas show this year this was one of the cuts that intrigued me most (and I don't part with the $$$ so easily). If you are who I think you are (first name begins with S) drop me an email and I'll let you know what I have in your zone. I did purchase quite a few for inventory but was waiting for our store to be completed (finishing touches this coming week!!!) before I started promoting them. They *are* gorgeous stones and have a different look than 57 facet rounds.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
In the meantime, you can see what Jon has up here.

linny14

Rough_Rock
i might have to check them out. btw, don't forget to send me the comparison pictures we talked about , i sent you an email thursday night.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/14/2004 10:24:22 AM
Author:linny14
what do people feel about the higher faceted rounds such as the eighternity. i am wondering if i should consider this type diamond. they are suppose to be very sparkly, brilliant stones. visual performance is my number 1 criteria.
there does not seem to be a great deal of inventory for this type of diamond though. i am still considering the diamond i asked about but am waiting for more info from goodoldgold.

Amazing!!! Breathtaking!!! Blinding in any light!!! I am not an expert...I just wear an Eighternity and nothing compares in my opinion...Definitely check them out.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my take on the higher faceted diamonds is that you have to see them in person and decide if they are for you. they look very different than a typical round brilliant....i have seen a few brands and they are stunning but i don't know if i would want it for everyday wear. for me it was a somewhat chaotic and intense sparkle if that makes sense. kind of a powerful look. i liked the idea of a right hand 3 stone ring with them but i wanted more traditional for my e-ring too.

anyway this is a REALLY old thread..so hopefully the original poster found a diamond he loved.
2.gif
extra facets or not. hehee.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results