shape
carat
color
clarity

Eeeeek!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I just got a message from my friend''s boyfriend to come visit DC next weekend for a BIG surprise for his GF!!!

I LOVE them as a couple, they are fantastic together, he treats her wonderfully, and I couldn''t be more THRILLED!!!!

YAY!!!

All of this travel is crazy, I will have been out of town 4 out of 6 weekends, but I am soooooooooo thrilled to be included in her engagement, I couldn''t be happier. This is a friend from HS and my mom was really close with her mom too. My brother took her to prom as well, so she''s a great family friend, and I am really honored to be invited to partake!

SQUEEEEE!!!!!! I''m on cloud 9, I just want to dance!

You''d think I was getting engaged!
2.gif

Maybe I needed to focus my energy on getting my friends engaged to distract me from my own LIW status! I am sooooo happy! Gosh!
30.gif

Cloud Nine!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, that''s great! Happy news!
36.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Awwww thats so sweet!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool! You should bring a camera to snap shots of the proposal. I''m sure your friends would love that!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
How sweet! I even got excited reading your post!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 10:42:04 PM
Author:trillionaire
You''d think I was getting engaged!
2.gif

I totally did before I clicked into the thread!

Yay for your friends, that''s very exciting
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results