shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebel Beluga Tonneau

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I made the "mistake" of trying a Beluga Tonneau on today at the jeweler. I fell in love!!!

It is the ladies mini (I have small wrists) stainless steel with diamond bezel.

I currently own a stainless stell Omega Constellation, which I''ve had for about 5 years. It''s been good to me, but I want a "dressier" look these days.

The Tonneau has a slightly oval-shaped face which looks so wonderful with my oval ring.

Does anyone own an Ebel that can offer advice or insight on the brand?

This is going to be more of an investment than my Constellation and I want to make sure it will be worth it!

Thanks!

ebel beluga tonneau.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
ah, I love this watch. I have looke dat it in the case but never tried it on.

I too have very small wrists, so I was wondering how gigantic it would be on me.

Keep us posted. Ebel, for what I know is a good watch.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
They do have a regular "Ladies" Tonneau that I tried on which was too big for my wrist. The "Mini Ladies" was jusssst right!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have owned an Ebel since 2001--diamond Beluga in s/s; and I love my watch! Keeps perfect time and is very durable--I swim with it and have never had any maintainence issues. Still looks good after all these years!

Great choice!

cheers--Sharon

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love my ebel. i have the mini '1911' style 18k/ss. it is very sleek and slim, not overpowering at all. i would definitely recommend the brand.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an Ebel as well, not sure of the name, it''s SS with diamonds and the face is beveled for a retro look. I love this brand, had one before that was the mini but it was stolen.
14.gif

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much!

I just needed to hear that it is a good watch from a few people that have owned an Ebel.

It is so gorgeous and now that I know it''s a quality piece as well, I feel much more confident.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Giada....I think that watch is just gorgeous! I love the tonneau shape!!
30.gif

widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results