shape
carat
color
clarity

eBay strikes back!! Estate 0.59ct H SI2 pear in yellow gold!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a great ebay find, DandiAndi! It''s lovely .. actually I like your entire collection ... including the furry ones. So cute!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Great find! It''s lovely and it looks big for its size too! Enjoy.

Jen

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2008 2:41:54 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Thankyou again ladies, you are all too kind!!
36.gif
36.gif

dks - I was thinking about snapping it up and popping it into a heavier setting I currently have a RB set into... however I like the current setting so much I think I''ll keei it as is for now!

cathers - the other rings I posted were my Ering (3stone - 1.5ctw) and wedding/eternity rings next to it, and an 18ct yellow gold diamond scatter band wih 5 .02ct RBs in it.

mara54 - Well the appraisal it came with stated it had an IVP of $2130. I don''t know how accurate it is, although I have a .41ct RB valued at $2300 - higher colour though, so perhaps it is close to the mark. I didn''t get my jeweller to appraise it, I''m not ready to part with it yet!
28.gif
where did you find such gorgeous rings? I am interested specifically in your wb and the diamond scatter band. I am still trying to figure out what I want for a wb.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
What a great find! Sometimes you can get a great deal on Ebay, so congratulations!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ladies!

Cathers - my wb was made by Worth & Douglas, who I believe only operate in Australia and New Zealand. They only supply to retailers though, I ordered my rings through a B&M store in my home city (in Victoria, Australia). I originally wanted the scatter band as my wedder but it is 4mm wide, and I only wanted 2.5mm. That ring was made by a local company called Anthony''s, who I would imagine only operate in Australia.

Correct me if I''m wrong ladies, but I believe Whiteflash make a very similar scattered diamond band from memory of having seen it here???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results