shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay/problem

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I think I might have a slight addiction to Ebay. I get such a thrill out of getting a good price and getting in there and being the winner.
I try not to look for things, but when I see something that''s in EUC and has the right name and of course the right price, I can''t help myself!
Does anybody else do this?
32.gif

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I''ve had that problem off and on, especially because I seem to have a thing for vintage childhood toys. That being said, I find if I stay away for a few days the addiction seems to subside and I move on to other things. HTH!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ebay was a huge addiction of mine for years and then I discovered selling stuff is even more fun! I get a thrill out of making a few bucks selling stuff around the house that isn''t being used anymore.
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
How I love ebay! I''m selling more than buying these days..but did just buy discontinued perfume...
I just sold a used MJ bag that was sitting in my closet...made some good bucks! and am listing my old Michele watch....things I don''t use just collect dust...just sold a baseball cap for $20...not about the money per say, but it''s great to get money for my junk..oddly enough, some of my really nice new bedding and pictures just don''t sell even though I have a million watchers...THAT drives me crazy!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 12:14:17 PM
Author: moremoremore
How I love ebay! I''m selling more than buying these days..but did just buy discontinued perfume...
I just sold a used MJ bag that was sitting in my closet...made some good bucks! and am listing my old Michele watch....things I don''t use just collect dust...just sold a baseball cap for $20...not about the money per say, but it''s great to get money for my junk..oddly enough, some of my really nice new bedding and pictures just don''t sell even though I have a million watchers...THAT drives me crazy!
The watchers are often people trying to sell similar stuff and are looking to see what comparibles go for. I''m always watching items I''m planning to sell.

I love eBay so much more than CL since the buyers are entered into a contract and cannot flake out on me at the last minute.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love browsing ebay, and I have made purchases from time to time, but I am more of a seller now.

Step away from ebay!

I had 4 credit cards.
I became depressed around 3/2006.
IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS, I SPENT OVER $5000 on ebay.
"shopping"
38.gif

I would get several packages a day-- I was so excited.. it was a high.

I''m almost done paying it off. When I look back at what I bought-- I''m like........ what did I buy again??

Run away from ebay!
(of course, many people are just fine and don''t go shpping crazy)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love ebay and hunting for things! I haven''t bought anything in a while, but I''m watching a few things right now. I wish there were a better place than ebay for auctions though.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 3:59:18 AM
Author: swedish bean
IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS, I SPENT OVER $5000 on ebay.
Wow! What did you buy?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to do ebay all the time. Now I just go there when I want to find a secondhand or discontinued item. I got my coach diaper bag which retailed for $428 for $150 and a pair of boots I wanted that retailed for $200 for $80. I love a good deal, especially when it''s exactly what I want
9.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I went though a vintage toy buying phase, but I too discovered I prefer selling over buying. When buying vintage, I found the condition was often disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results