shape
carat
color
clarity

eBay Live Auctions/Overstock Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jonnyjohns

Rough_Rock
Has anyone here ever watched an eBay Live Overstock Jewelry Auction (a.k.a. hotjewelryauctions.com)? There were pieces going for amazing prices (according to their MSRP) but the quality and color ratings are confusing. I was just wondering if this jewelry is legit or a rip-off. There items are certified by ACA (Allstate Certificate Advantage -- ??!!!)...which sounds sketchy in itself.

Any feedback about these auctions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonny

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. Especially with ebay. If ACA is a gem certification place, I have never heard of it...

jonnyjohns

Rough_Rock
Oh, it definitely sounds too good to be true. I''m just curious if anyone has actually ordered anything from there and, if so, the quality.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would only trust diamond certificates by GIA or AGS. I wouldn''t buy a valuable pice of jewelry off of ebay unless I knew the vendor well and knew they honored their return policy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results