shape
carat
color
clarity

East West Settings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I am leaning towards an east west setting, and I would love to see any that you have or that have caught your picky PS eyes! Show me what you have! Or if you have any advice for or against, I would love to hear it!!!

Thanks!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few to peruse.... they can be fantastic!

east_west.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE e/w settings! Someone with (I think...could be totally wrong!) Tiger in their name had an amazing e/w Leon Mege made with a cushion, if I recall correctly. It''s to die for!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nimana, who makes the emerald cut setting with the matching baguette wedding band? I LOVE that band!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 10:18:45 PM
Author: thing2of2
Nimana, who makes the emerald cut setting with the matching baguette wedding band? I LOVE that band!

Those are Vera Wang. I worked with her a couple of times when she was the accessories editor at Vogue.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 12:08:35 AM
Author: Ninama
Date: 1/26/2008 10:18:45 PM

Those are Vera Wang. I worked with her a couple of times when she was the accessories editor at Vogue.

They''re sooooo beautiful! Is it true that Vera Wang no longer makes fine jewelry?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 10:18:00 PM
I LOVE e/w settings! Someone with (I think...could be totally wrong!) Tiger in their name had an amazing e/w Leon Mege made with a cushion, if I recall correctly. It''s to die for!
Yes! I saw hers! It''s beautiful! I am leaning towards something like that but with pave...

The Vera Wang''s are gorgeous, I love the one with the thick pave band!

Any other cushion east-west settings?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Bumpin for some more pretty east-west settings!!!
35.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i love east west settings and i want one too. i saw one on the diamonds by lauren web site. ill try to find it again...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results