shape
carat
color
clarity

East/West Baguette w/ Pave...and ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I stopped into a very fancy jewler here in ATL and they had a really neat ring, but it was ridiculously expensive. I am starting to lean toward the custom route so I can modify a ring to my personal taste. Anyway, this ring I tried on was a round halo and the shank was really unique. Each side had a very thin baguette that sat east/west and was surrounded by pave. It look unusual, yet classic at the same time, just what I am looking for.

I am in search of photos of rings or bands w/ a similar design. Unfortunately, Mednikow, the jeweler where I saw this ring, does not have photos to send me nor on their website. THe man invited me back to the store, but its not the kind of place where I can just whip out a camera and take a photo. The setting was done for this store specifically (so no designer) and cost a whopping $9K, for the setting alone.

So, if you have any photos of east/west baguettes w/ pave, I would love to see them!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
This doesn''t have a halo (not even a diamond!
6.gif
) but it did have baguettes with pave. Don''t know if it helps...? It''s a Tacori.

HT2350 Tacori.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results