shape
carat
color
clarity

earrings: which one should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 2:05:59 AM
Author:Kissmark
I am thinking of getting my very first pair of diamond earrings! so should I get this pair from whiteflash for xmas? I will probably get the one that''s around $1000. Or wait a few more months until my birthday, and get a nice pair of studs that''s 3x the money (which i can justify because it''ll be for bday and xmas :p)?

whiteflash ones:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Flower-Cluster--READY-SET-TO-GO_954.htm
Kissmark -- I say wait. What''s a few more months of waiting for your first pair of diamond earrings... No sweat off you for not getting to wear them, however, a lot more
22.gif
22.gif
so that they can be exactly what you want and you won''t have to compromise. Just think what you can get for $3K instead of $1?
33.gif

I know it''s easy to get wrapped up ... Believe me, I go on Whiteflash every day and resist not buying something but before you know it the next 3 mos will have come and gone and you will have a fab new pair of knockout diamond studs to show for your patience.
4.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Sparkle....save up and get a pair of studs....they are so classic and beautiful, you just can''t go wrong.....
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thritto on waiting. Definitely worth it.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
For me I would want some thing for xmas!! SO......

I''d get these stones PS discount price $968 and stretch the budget by $143 for this setting ($175) and be happy for a few months till I can upgrade for bigger! Maybe it will even satisfy you long enough to save more and get 4X''s the amount instead of 3X!

Just a thought...
11.gif
12.gif
11.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally would wait for larger studs as well.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
thansk ladies it is decided then! i''ll wait until my bday for a pair of studs. i can''t wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results