shape
carat
color
clarity

"Earring Quality" diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarkMark

Rough_Rock
Is it me, or is it hard to find a large qty of diamonds on various sites that fall into this catagory. Looking for .5-.7 ct, H or I, SI, round and princess stones.

It seems like most of the inventory out there is "ring quality".

Tried the usual suspects: GoG, WF, BlueNile, even diamonds.com. Is this something I need to talk to somebody on the phone about, or try other outlets?

Thanks

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
James Allen also has diamond studs, and they are a bit cheaper than Whiteflash. Here''s the link:

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond_studs.asp?cid=76&main=1

I personally like ideal cut diamonds for earrings. They look so fiery that way. Most people I see have diamond earrings that look dead, just no sparkle whatsoever. So, if I were you, I would try to get some decently well-cut earrings for diamonds. (My husband got me the Ready Set Go 0.8 carat earrings from Whiteflash, and they are very nice.)

MarkMark

Rough_Rock
Just to clarify, the weight I gave was for each stone, looking for total weight of 1-1.2. Didn''t see anything that meets this on WF, already talking with Jim at James Allen

Thanks

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got mine at ashford.com and love them

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results