shape
carat
color
clarity

Ear shots: Demantoid Garnets from Gary and TSAVORITE garnets from Barry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Icce

Shiny_Rock
Had some complications so took a long to get back to you guys with some pictures but these are the green stones together.

eargreen.jpg

Icce

Shiny_Rock
:razz:

eargreen2.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just LOVELY!!!

Are the Tsavs the smaller stones? And did Barry set them for you?? And what size are the small stones. I think the look GREAT on you!!
9.gif

Icce

Shiny_Rock
Thanks

the tsavorite are bigger 5mm (3.1tcw with the pendant one too) each and the demantoids are the smaller ones only .34cts. Gary had them set for me once I bought the stones. Bary''s came in that set with the pendant that looked the same way...was posted for awhile (got it durring the sale month).

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2009 6:43:23 PM
Author: Icce
Thanks

the tsavorite are bigger 5mm (3.1tcw with the pendant one too) each and the demantoids are the smaller ones only .34cts. Gary had them set for me once I bought the stones. Bary''s came in that set with the pendant that looked the same way...was posted for awhile (got it durring the sale month).
WOW so the demantoid Garnets are .34 cts TOTAL. They are a very cool color I''d love to have one of those. They look great on your ears. Congrats!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love the greens!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
very nice..like the ear shots

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Lovely stones, really nice shades of green!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh...so you bought the tsavorites. I''ve been eyeing the set for about a year now but never pulled the trigger. What about the pendant? Any pictures of that?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look great together! Gorgeous green!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results