shape
carat
color
clarity

Ear shots - ACA studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

myear2.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

myear3.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

myear4.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

myear5.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

myear6.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking!

Cachette

myear7.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 9:29:18 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
OH WOW! Those are significant in your ears! You have lovely petite earlobes. Very pretty, I love them!! Great blingy shots :)
I agree! Those look way huge on your pretty petite ears! Thanks for being a sport and doing that for us...I know we sound so weird for wanting photos of your ears and earrings...

Going back to ogle again!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous and absolutely perfect in size!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
OH pretty pretty! They look pretty substantial in your ears! Love them!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love those! They are the perfect size! Enjoy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 10:35:01 PM
Author: Miranda
I love those! They are the perfect size! Enjoy!
I agree! They are the perfect size, congrats

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. They look great in your ears.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
These are perfect! Congrats.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect indeed!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Cachette, they are GORGEOUS, such little fireballs!!! LOVE THEM!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I know what you mean about taking pictures of our ears... it''s a little *weird*, isn''t it?!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
And I''m with you, they were just never MADE to be MACRO-photographed! I always cringe when I post an ear shot, and especially since I am photo-shop challenged and every picture seems to turn out approx. 8x10 no matter WHAT I do!!! haha! Yeah, I''m an idiot!

Well, back to the studs. (It is, afterall, ALL about the BLING, eh?!) I LOVE the 4 prongs, and how it almost seems to make the stones look square-ish, but with the killer sparkle of RBs, of course. HOW FUN! Hmmm...I may have to consider that *ahem* next time!
23.gif
(Although I am addicted to the martini setting... but someone makes a 4-prong martini, no?)

And so, speaking of, are you happy with how they sit on your ear? They look nice and tight in the photo. Well... awesome studs! You are gonna wear those babees A LOT, I promise you!

ENJOY!!!
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 7:27:23 AM
Author: Lynn B
Oh Cachette, they are GORGEOUS, such little fireballs!!! LOVE THEM!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I know what you mean about taking pictures of our ears... it''s a little *weird*, isn''t it?!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
And I''m with you, they were just never MADE to be MACRO-photographed! I always cringe when I post an ear shot, and especially since I am photo-shop challenged and every picture seems to turn out approx. 8x10 no matter WHAT I do!!! haha! Yeah, I''m an idiot!

Well, back to the studs. (It is, afterall, ALL about the BLING, eh?!) I LOVE the 4 prongs, and how it almost seems to make the stones look square-ish, but with the killer sparkle of RBs, of course. HOW FUN! Hmmm...I may have to consider that *ahem* next time!
23.gif
(Although I am addicted to the martini setting... but someone makes a 4-prong martini, no?)

And so, speaking of, are you happy with how they sit on your ear? They look nice and tight in the photo. Well... awesome studs! You are gonna wear those babees A LOT, I promise you!

ENJOY!!!
36.gif
Hi Lynn B!

Yeah, ears - not the sexiest body part there is...
9.gif

I was debating between the martini setting and the 4 prongs but in the end chose the 4 prongs because when looking at me head on, my ear lobes are so tiny that they don`t stick out at all. I was afraid that the martini setting would make the diamonds too flush to my ear lobes and the diamonds wouldn`t be seen if looking directly at me (it`s all about showing off the bling!
9.gif
)The 4 prongs sit very nicely. I chose the screw backs and I can screw them in rather tightly so the studs don`t lean forward which was my biggest fear when I decided to go with the 4 prongs. Only problem with the screw backs is that I can`t quickly and easily get my diamond "fix" which means it`s alot more work to take them off to ogle them!
30.gif

To all,

Thank you very much for all the compliments. I feel very lucky to have these studs and am myself pleasantly surprised at how big they are on my ear. I love catching glimpses of them in my rearview mirror - or any mirror for that matter!!!!!
36.gif

Cachette

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cachette, just wanted to let you know I think your earrings are my ideal earrings, both their quality and their size. They are perfect!
I don''t know if you have tiny earlobes, but they look HUGE.
Wear them in good health!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much part gypsy!
1.gif

I think they`re perfect too!!

Cachette

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
i love them! beautiful!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful on you. Love them.

Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look fabulous! Wear them in the best of health!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results