shape
carat
color
clarity

e-weddingbands.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wildcat808

Rough_Rock

Hi,

My fiance is all set with her ring, and I''ve been looking all around for my wedding band. Our date is less than a month away! "e-weddingbands.com" seems to have the best prices, but we''re a little hesitant to order over the internet. Has anyone gotten their rings from them. Any concerns or problems with this dealer? Appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
If you type E-weddingbands into the search you will find some threads pertaining to that company. I have never worked with them and cannot give an opinion, sorry.

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2005 12:56:27 AM
Author:wildcat808

Hi,

My fiance is all set with her ring, and I''ve been looking all around for my wedding band. Our date is less than a month away! ''e-weddingbands.com'' seems to have the best prices, but we''re a little hesitant to order over the internet. Has anyone gotten their rings from them. Any concerns or problems with this dealer? Appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!

I bought my wife''s w-band from them and was very happy with the quality, price, and service.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was about to start my own thread about e-weddingbands.com but decided to recycle this one. :) I just bought a 3mm platinum heavy comfort fit plain band from them to go with my new solitaire and am VERY happy with the quality and customer service. I ordered over the phone and the rep was knowledgeable and helpful. Best part is, they ordered my band from Stuller!!! As soon as they said that name, I knew it would be a high-quality piece and instantly felt at ease about buying this over the Web.

The ring arrived today right on time and was heavy, solid, and shined to a high polish finish. (though they can do satin or brush finishes for free as well) The price was the best around...about $400-500 less than I had been quoted by other vendors and B&Ms.

I highly recommend e-weddingbands.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results