shape
carat
color
clarity

E-session pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 1:20:54 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Wow, loooooove #4 with the bridge in the background. Great shots!!!

thanks! We weren''t planning on getting any bridge shots, but because of the weather we didn''t follow our original plan so we ended up doing bot the Golden Gate and the Bay Bridge!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! Your photographer got some amazing shots. You must be waiting on pins and needles to see the rest!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great pics. Both the scenery and the couple look amazing.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful pics! You guys look great together. Also, I love your coat!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
monkeypants im so excited to see you come out of hiding! your engagement pics are so pretty! i love the variety :D i also see you''ve set a date, congrats!!! hubby-to-be and i have not set a date yet, but we''re aiming for 2011 :D

our engagement party is tomorrow night, and planning just the party has been exhausting, dunno how to pull off a wedding hehe.

best of luck planning your wedding! i love looking at your ring :)

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/18/2009 3:04:46 PM
Author: b.anna
monkeypants im so excited to see you come out of hiding! your engagement pics are so pretty! i love the variety :D i also see you''ve set a date, congrats!!! hubby-to-be and i have not set a date yet, but we''re aiming for 2011 :D

our engagement party is tomorrow night, and planning just the party has been exhausting, dunno how to pull off a wedding hehe.

Hi B.anna!
35.gif
How''ve you been! Thanks for the engagement pic and ring compliments (though I drool over yours every time!). I was a little unsure of the pictures because I''m not usually one for portrait and artistic shots (I prefer the photo-journalistic/candid type shots) but I am happy with the ones we''ve seen so far!

I''m glad you guys are shooting for 2011. That''s not horribly far off. You''ll be in med school though during your planning correct?

Yay for your engagement party!!!!! Have fun. oh and Planning the wedding has been fun. The only un-fun part is the cost and cutting guests
7.gif

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/18/2009 3:49:34 PM
Author: MonkeyPants

Date: 9/18/2009 3:04:46 PM
Author: b.anna

Hi B.anna!
35.gif
How''ve you been! Thanks for the engagement pic and ring compliments (though I drool over yours every time!). I was a little unsure of the pictures because I''m not usually one for portrait and artistic shots (I prefer the photo-journalistic/candid type shots) but I am happy with the ones we''ve seen so far!

I''m glad you guys are shooting for 2011. That''s not horribly far off. You''ll be in med school though during your planning correct?

Yay for your engagement party!!!!! Have fun. oh and Planning the wedding has been fun. The only un-fun part is the cost and cutting guests
7.gif
whoo! glad the planning has been going well. i gotta say holy crap, i have no idea how im going to plan the wedding - planning the engagement party was hard enough! i''m exhausted! anywho, yes i''ll be in med school, but i think it''ll be managable. my sister volunteered to help so there''s always that option. and im sure B can do some on his own. and only some :razz:

i definitely feel ya on liking those candids better. i used to be those posed/portrait pictures, but have come to be much more open about candids. however, you look great in your pictures! you and your fiance look so happy and good together!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results