shape
carat
color
clarity

Dying to get my e-ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I just can''''t get it off my mind! And I''''m sure everyone here knows how I feel hehe.
31.gif

So my boyfriend and I decided on the Jubilee after seeing two in person! We got Cary Horowitz in NY to send down two (one .85 D VS1 and the other 1.04 H SI1) to a third party jeweler in VA, Harlan and McGuire to view. Biff McGuire the jeweler owns the store was so taken by the Jubilees he has told us that he wants to carry them now!

Anyway so my boyfriend already picked out the setting (I think its going to look like a Vatche x-prong) and supposedly Cary is going to send down a batch of Jubilees to Biff for my boyfriend to pick out this Friday! After viewing the D and the H, we both decided that we really liked the H color more. In fact after lurking and reading Mara''''s thread on J colored diamonds, I have convinced my boyfriend to look at those if one comes in (before I was dead set against warmer diamonds until I saw the H Jubilee in person and everyone''''s fabulous diamonds!). I am really hoping to get something like a 1.25 J SI1 but at this point I''''d be happy with anything!

So I know he''''s going to have the ring done soon since he picked the setting and paid for it awhile back (whatever it is) and I''''m just dddddddyyying with anticipation, not to mention that all those lovely Jubilees are coming in and I won''''t get a chance to see them!
31.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see it! We don't get to see too many jubilees around here
3.gif
. And I know just how you feel. My diamond is being set right now! I will probably have it in the next week and a half. I'm dying! Nice to know there's someone else out there waiting impatiently as well
9.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh what is your''s going to look like? Do you have any clue or are you somewhat in the dark like me? I can''t wait to see yours either I''m sure it''ll be great I seriously haven''t seen a diamond on PS that I haven''t liked!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
That''s lovely! I really can''t wait to see yours! 5 years of waiting..are you engaged yet?

LOL I just realized that its going to kill me to know he has the ring but I have to wait on him to pop the question, the boyfriend thinks I know too much as it is but I''m such a diamond freak
3.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Well, my boyfriend keeps teasing me that he's not sure what the future will hold, but come on! He bought me a very nice diamond, let me design a setting etc. I think I know what his plans are LOL! I won't be technically engaged until I get the ring. I know what you mean about him having the ring and waiting for him to give it to you. Fortuntely for me, my boyfriend's mother is flying down to FL to see us on what she thinks will be a leisurely trip. What she doesn't know is that he wants to celebrate our new engagment with her. So anyway, he will gave to give me the ring by the time she gets down here!
What about you? Will you be engaged after you get the ring?

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Well that''ll be soon for you I hope! Since I didn''t mention this before, your diamond is going to be huge!!
(Mine is going to be teeny by comparison haha we''re poor grad students.)

Well my boyfriend keeps saying "We''ll see sometime around Christmas..or later"
32.gif
That''s an eternity!! But I think he''s just kidding. We''re both in a weird position, living in dorm rooms. We were displaced by Hurricane Katrina and came up to VA to be in school here. So I know that he won''t be keeping the ring in his dorm room especially with a roommate he doesn''t know well! (whereas I actually have my own room)

Meanwhile, I wonder if my boyfriend or the jeweler will mind if I go take a peek at the other Jubilees that''ll be there
31.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
That picture of my setting was not my actual diamond, its not a 3.46 ct like in the picture. Mine is a 2.0 ct.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results