shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust request for my hubby, please!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I very much believe in the power of PS dust, and was wondering if anyone had some spare they could send it DH's way? 8)

Last night he was taken by ambulance from work to hospital with chest pain and dizzy spells, his ECG supposedly showed some abnormalities (I looked at it and it's fine apart from one inversion that basically means nothing!). The paramedics did another one just to be sure, and it looked good. He had another ECG last night and troponin levels done, all fine. He had a couple more dizzy spells and becase hypotensive and bradycardic, again no change on his ECG. He was given GTN which seemed to settle the discomfort, but has given him a ripper headache! Poor boy. His chest Xray was clear, so I'm scratching my head on this one. It's epigastric pain in nature, so I'm thinking gallbladder/GI. He'll have a chest CT and ultrasound this evening, but in the meantime can I please ask for some of that fabulous PS dust? DH is only 34, I can't begine to imagine this might be serious, but some dust would reassure me muchly :bigsmile: I'm trying to stay pretty upbeat and relaxed for his sake, he's a terrible worrier when it comes to health related issues such as this, and he does have a familial cardiac history.

Thanks in advance! Heading back to the hospital now with some clean jocks for the poor old boy (TMI?! Sorry!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi, I'm so sorry! Here's sending you lots and lots of PS dust and wishing you the absolute best for your DH's recovery. 34 is awfully young, so I'm really hoping that it's nothing that can't be fixed quickly...gah! I never have the right words.

Here's wishing your DH well!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust DandiAndi! I'm sure it is nothing serious, but I imagine it is stressful for you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear! Lots of healing hubby *DUST* coming your way!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
What a terrible shock for you both.

Sending you truck loads of *****dust****** that he feels better soon and you guys work out what it was.

Will you update us when you can?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Loads of DUST and happy thoughts coming your way!!!! I hope all is well and they are able to figure out what's going on soon.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear this. Lots and lots of dust for your DH!!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Sending your DH lots of dust. I have heart problems so I know what your DH must be going through worrying. Good that he is in the hospital getting checked out thoroughly. I will keep him in my prayers.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust and hugs and positive thoughts for you and your husband, Andi.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yikes, how scary! Sending lots of dust and thoughts to you and husband!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I hope that you soon know what the problem is and he makes a full recovery.

Dust to your husband, DandiAndi. Dust. Dust. Dust.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Dust dust and more dust - I hope you find out what caused this soon

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh, bless all of your little cotton socks! DH came home from hospital today, tired but well! It's all still a bit of a mystery, but the Drs seem to think that his reflux got a bit out of control, and he was having nasty stomach spasms that mimicked chest pain. I think they must have been so severe that they tickled his vagus nerve, hence the fainting and bradycardia/hypotension. He's on a different medication for his reflux now, and so far, so good! Most importantly his ECGs all remained normal, and his cardiac enzymes tested negative, showing no heart damage whatsoever.

He's just peeved because the paramedics had to shave bits of his chest to get the ECG dots on (he's really really hairy :wacko:) and now he's got a checkerboard thing happening... pretty minor but a teensy bit funny :rodent:
PS dust works yet again! :bigsmile: Thankyou everyone for your well wishes, it means so much!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear that everything is okay! And too funny on the chest hair, LOL!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad that your husband's okay, Andi!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Dust for you Dandi and your DH!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update.

I'm so pleased he is home and well. :))

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I'm so pleased to hear that DandiAndi! I hope the new meds do the trick.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for both of you, Dandi! So glad to hear he's well and home :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results