clarity

Dust for My Mother

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Dust for your whole family.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
junebug17 said:
Packrat, thank so much for all the info, it's very helpful and we will definitely be looking into whatever services are available.

Yssie, thank you for the thoughts and prayers, it means a lot.

And Steal, thank you for asking about my mother! She's actually doing fairly well, and has made some progress, but she's made the least progress in the areas of walking and keeping her balance. She can walk a little (in a straight line!) with a walker with the wheels on it. Her spirits are ok, but I think the reality of the situation is hitting her a little and I detect a little depression and discouragement at times.

Glad to have the update Junebug. I understand her being sad, I would be in her situation. It is still great news that she is making the effort to try to walk. Little and steady progress - that is a good thing. ***Continued dust***

I hope you are bearing up ok - it can be very draining on a family to muster the energy and support needed to offer a loved one comfort and strength in these situations so ***dust*** to you and your family to have the extra energy you need at this time.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks very much for the added dust for my family Steal, this situation can be very draining at times, there is so much to think about and do, I really appreciate your kind words!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
bumpsie.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results