shape
carat
color
clarity

Drum roll, please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2005 6:03:50 PM
Author: velouriaL
Handshots tonight, I think!
you think!?
37.gif

i think i''ll be waiting!
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Velouria, congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is just splendid and I''m so glad that you had such a great experience with Michael E. I also had a very positive experience working with him.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo, gorgeous!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
okay, without further ado, I''ll post some genuine hand pics...
As always, they don''t look nearly as good as the ring looks in person. In real life, the tourmaline looks like the does in my avatar, and the diamonds on the shank are right and sparkly and throw off diamonds... It''s a really gorgeous ring! Not that I''m biased or anything... ;-)

lanatourmhand1.JPG

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Another...

It was really impossible to get a good look at the delicate but intricate engraving and the beauty of the gems. Too bad. You''ll have to use your imagination... or come visit me in Houston/Richmond!

lanatourmhand2.JPG

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Heh... and if you''ve ever wondered what a happy VelouriaL looks like, here I am in my nightgown, hair all messy, no makeup, with two of my favorite things (chihuahua and ring), doing one of my favorite things (watching cheesey movies and drinking homemade mudslides), with one of my favorite people (my good friend Sarah, who took the pictures).

lanacooper.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
WELL!!!!!! What can I say that hasn''t been said? It looks absolutely gorgeous, and seeing it on your finger (especially the last shot with radiant you and that cute beastie) makes the waiting SO worth while!

It''s just glorious, Velourial....congratulations!!!

widget

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
The ring looks even more amazing on your hand~!!! and I love the photo of you & puppy dog- you''re glowing!

and we need more photos- this weekend in NYC when Matatora, Buena and I got together we were asking each other "has velourial posted hand shots yet? when is she moving? when do we get to see her ring again?"
3.gif
I hope they both take a look today at your new beauty!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! It''s perfect on your hand!!! I remember you were worried about it being too big; absolutely nothing to worry about! Congratulations and good luck on the moving!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks amazing velouria!
18.gif

please please post more pics!
36.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
it looks lovely on your hand and your nails look terrific too!
2.gif

lisaC

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Nice hand shot miss VL- looks like you are doing a great job not chewing your nails! Congrats again on your lovely e-ring!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
You were right, your majesty--you really ARE the Faery Queen.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve said it bofore but I just feel like to repeat myself - this is one of THE most beautiful e-ring I''ve ever seen!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

VL- love that big smile on your face! Hope you don''t mind it - I love your green tourmaline so much that I''ve asked Michael E to recut a rhodolite to that shape. Will be done in a few weeks (I told him no rush but now regret it)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That incredible ring looks just fabulous on your hand! Your dog is most adorable too!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It looks incredible V

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Wow is that green or is that green?
Looks good on ya Velouria. Isn''t green for fairies to hide in the grass.
Well done girl!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous...you must spend a few more minutes snapping some more handshots! It''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hooray!!! you look so happy!!! love that pic w/your dog...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, velouria, it looks just stunning on your hand! (Of course, this is not a surprise, but it''s nice to have visual confirmation!
3.gif
) Really, it''s just absolutely perfect! And you are indeed glowing in the photo of you w/ your 2 babies!
9.gif
I''m so, so happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So, now you have me getting a little misty too. (I read your post in my thread as well---you beat me in the race to engagement by 3 days--lol!!!) I remember when we first "met" and were both looking for a temporary e-ring & SO anxious to become "officially" engaged. I''ve really enjoyed getting to know you through all of our chats in the months that followed & being able to share in the evolution of our respective rings. I''m glad we were there to convince each other (repeatedly!) that it was worth it to hold out for the *right* ring--a piece of art to wear & enjoy for years to come. Do wear it in good health & best of luck to you & your FI starting your lives together in a new city. I hope you''ll be sticking around these parts, though...I''d miss you if you logged off!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! That''s just a scrumptious ring!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
V
Your ring is truly beautiful and looks fabulous on your hand. You are too cute btw. What kind of dog do you have????

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!!! I love the green and I like the way the diamonds weave on the side. So ELEGANT! Congratulations!

36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!
Congratulations
1.gif

raddygast

Shiny_Rock
Man, that rock is HUGE! By huge I don''t mean "too huge", but just huge enough to say "in your face, diamonds!"

God, the more rings I see like this, the more I hate diamonds and want to strangle anyone (i.e. everyone, almost) who carries around a yawn-inducing lump of expensive carbon on their finger.

Apologies to the many of you who also love and have diamonds. But seeing stuff like this gives me some hope that the human race hasn''t lost all originality, and there are people out there willing to go against the herd mentality. To me, diamond e-ring = suburban coma. (and not just because I''m not rich)

But back to the topic at hand, that ring is loveably chunky and extremely bold. If you were holding a Pug in that pic instead of a Chihuaha, I''d give it 5/5 stars.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, Raddygast, you make me laugh. :)

I just got back from meeting up with VelouriaL to wish her good luck on her move and see that sparkly in person, and I can attest that it is SPECTACULAR in person!!! Sooo pretty, all the engraving really just MAKES the ring. The tourmaline is a gorgeous grass green, and the little diamonds are SUPER sparkly and throw off rainbows!! It looks so great on her hand...the pics just don''t do it justice.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2005 4:22:25 PM
Author: raddygast
Man, that rock is HUGE! By huge I don''t mean ''too huge'', but just huge enough to say ''in your face, diamonds!''

God, the more rings I see like this, the more I hate diamonds and want to strangle anyone (i.e. everyone, almost) who carries around a yawn-inducing lump of expensive carbon on their finger.

Apologies to the many of you who also love and have diamonds. But seeing stuff like this gives me some hope that the human race hasn''t lost all originality, and there are people out there willing to go against the herd mentality. To me, diamond e-ring = suburban coma. (and not just because I''m not rich)

But back to the topic at hand, that ring is loveably chunky and extremely bold. If you were holding a Pug in that pic instead of a Chihuaha, I''d give it 5/5 stars.

You are funny.... I know what you mean though. I just love the colored stones.

VELOURIAL!!! GIRL THAT THING IS GORGOEUS!!! WOW!! Amazing!! Breathtaking ... !! Spectacular!!! WOW.... COngratulations!!! It looks wonderful on your hand it is just the perfect size. I know that you must be excited!! (there is no way that anyone would could think that is anything but an engagemenet ring!!!) I think that it expresses such personality and mystery. Good for you!! AWESOME!!!

I have been away for less thean a month and I feel like I have missed too much!!!

maxspinel

Shiny_Rock
The ring is gorgeous and so are you. Congratulations. De Deers wants people to believe that only diamonds are forever. All gemstones are beautiful and make wonderful engagement rings.
26.gif

rphgemlover

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/25/2005 1:13:11 PM
Author: velouriaL
okay, without further ado, I''ll post some genuine hand pics...
As always, they don''t look nearly as good as the ring looks in person. In real life, the tourmaline looks like the does in my avatar, and the diamonds on the shank are right and sparkly and throw off diamonds... It''s a really gorgeous ring! Not that I''m biased or anything... ;-)
Just got back into town...Wonderful finished masterpiece Velourial and congrats to both of you! Green stone are my ultimate favorite!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results