shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Try On Round 3 Pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Soon2BeMrsJo

Rough_Rock
Dress #1 definately... it brings out your shape beautifully!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for # 1 It looks gorgeous on you!!!!

Linda

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Numero UNO #1
30.gif
30.gif

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I really like #2! I think it has a very classy, romantic look!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Number one all the way - looks fabulous on you!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 9:48:10 AM
Author: Morgie44
I like #2 the best, but I don't want to get something that isn't flattering, just because I like the look of the dress itself.

I originally voted #2, and I'm glad to hear you like it the most. I think it would look beautiful fitted. To be completely honest, it also looks the most expensive, whether it is or not. The fabrics look like they're of higher quality.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
#1-I think it''s very flattering to your shape, and you looks really comfortable in it, and comfort is key on your wedding day :)

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 9:26:22 AM
Author: Morgie44
Thanks for the opinions ladies.

I agree that I like #1 on me, but as a dress on it''s own, I am not in love with it. #2 I loved how it felt on me. It is a lot nicer quality fabric silk and alencon lace instead of polyester. I also think that it looks much better on me than this picture shows, because it is so small and fitting so loose. #3 I think is really pretty, but isn''t as flattering on me.

I also like dress 1, but it sounds to me like you might need to keep shopping. It looks like you know what you want in terms of style and cut, so if you are able to find that in the fabric you want, I think you will be much more satisfied that this is "the" dress.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
i love dress #2 it looks like it will be very flattering once its in the right size.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
I like the first dress in shopping trip one the best. Very close is the first dress in trip 2...well, most of it. The lace down the front of the gown is neither here nor there, but the bodice of both dresses is VERY VERY flattering on you!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
hmmmmmmm. i think #1 is most flattering, and #2 is beautiful. not a fan of #3. i say keep looking until you find "the one." you''ll know it when you find it!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Either #1 (or similar style) or #3 (minus the flower???) because the side pulling style flatters your waist line and the sweetheart flatters your bust. If you aren''t feeling "MY DRESS" then keep looking but search with that style in mind. But I really like number 1!

LOOKING GOOD!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results