shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Shopping Experience

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Yesterday I went dress shopping with my mom and it definately was not what I expected. I actually left bummed out. We only went to one shop and I tried on about 15 dresses. I felt like the sales lady was more concerned about pleasing my mom than me. Even when I said I didn't like a particular dress she would say, "Let's show it to your mom and see what she thinks." It was frustrating. I value my moms opinion but I know what do and don't like it. The dress I went in for looked horrible in person :blackeye: . I found one dress that I was pretty interested in but I think I'll go somewhere else to get if it turns out to be the one. I'm going dress shopping again on Saturday and I'm hoping it will be a better experience

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. I wouldn't go there again, either. That doesn't sound like the type of place that I wold want to work with.

Good luck with finding the dress of your dreams! I'm sure that you will find the perfect dress for you. :)

MissDimity

Shiny_Rock
I have gone dress shopping in the past and I remember also feeling pretty let down as well. It took several shops before I found "the dress" and when I did find it my heart really felt like it skipped a beat.
My tips would be to try on a range of different styles even if it isn't what you initially liked or pictured, and even if you find a nice dress make sure you step back ( or leave) the shop and think about ( overnight if you can) to be totally sure.

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Thank ladies. I went dress shopping today and found my dress purchasing it next week!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results