shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much for letting us see your day.

amazing.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
your photos are fantastic! I also really like the one at the grocery store. almost looks like a cd cover as though everyone was part of the band the way most people are standing around nonchalantly.

and the very last one next to the train looks like it came out of a wedding magazine - so beautiful! I would get that one enlarged and hang it on the wall.

really special that your dad designed the cake top decoration.

thanks very much for sharing those.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow-your wedding looks like so much fun! I love the cake, your shoes, the venue...

Oh and beautiful hair btw-what I would do for thick hair like that!
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Your photos are fabulous!!!! I love your bridesmaids dresses! And your hair... beautiful!!!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Great pics! Of course the grocery store is my fave. I mean, of course.

Love your shoes too.
10.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics, Dreamer!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics!!!! Love the supermarket one. hehee

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your dress and your flowers! That blue shutter photo is great, too. Thanks for sharing your photos!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness your wedding looks so AMAZING!!! I love how the photos turned out!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures, DD! I absolutely love the monogram that your father did! You should have a pendant made with that design!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, your cake! SO gorgeous. I may have to rethink my decision not to have one.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your kind words everyone! I really enjoyed planning my wedding, I miss that process terribly as strange as that sounds. I think in another life I wil be a wedding planner... then I can spend OTHER people''s money!

Of course, the best part of the day was the ceremony and our vows, but I also loved walking around and seeing all my ideas come to life. There were no issues or problems the whole day, which is amazing, it was really special. Sigghhhh I want to do it all over again!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 4:58:08 PM
Author: Siamese Kitty
Wow-your wedding looks like so much fun! I love the cake, your shoes, the venue...

Oh and beautiful hair btw-what I would do for thick hair like that!
3.gif
That is all the work of the wonderful stylist, my hair is no where near that pretty on a daily basis!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 4:44:44 PM
Author: noelwr
your photos are fantastic! I also really like the one at the grocery store. almost looks like a cd cover as though everyone was part of the band the way most people are standing around nonchalantly.

and the very last one next to the train looks like it came out of a wedding magazine - so beautiful! I would get that one enlarged and hang it on the wall.
The photographer said, "Everyone look serious!" She had a vision and I love it. We have quite a few awesome pics from in there, including me puching DH around on a shopping cart and the wedding party browsing the meat section
3.gif

We will enlarge and frame the train photo, it is my favourite picture of the day!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 2:09:18 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Wow, your pictures are incredible! Thanks so much for sharing!
Thanks Lauren, and may I add that I saw your underwater picture with your dress and DIED!! I wish I had thought of that, my dress really needs a good use, right now it is still hanging on the wall in my guest room.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 8:17:38 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Great pictures, DD! I absolutely love the monogram that your father did! You should have a pendant made with that design!
What a lovely idea!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Those photos look amazing! I love the supermarket picture and the cake looks to die for yummy. Thanks for sharing.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer, I love your photos! Thanks for sharing! Especially love that grocery store photo!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love you photos! Every detail was perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, your wedding was beautiful! What amazing photos. How cool that you had ceili dancing at your reception, too! Are you somewhere in the Maritimes?

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for sharing, dd! I love the grocery store shot, but they were all beautiful!

May I ask what your favors were, or whatever it was on each guest''s plate?

Your flowers were beautiful, too!

E B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS photos!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are LOVELY
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a beautiful and sophisticated wedding you had - thank you so much for sharing
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures and I LOVE the grocery store picture. Wouldn''t that make a great ad picture?????? I just love it. So clever.

Linda

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone for your kind words, it means a lot to me!

Selkie, we aren''t from the maritimes but my family had an Irish/Newfoundland heritage so we thought it would be fun! I must say that the majority of people we nay sayers beforehard ("Oh no one will dance to that!"), but it was a huge hit and everyone danced up a storm! I highly recommend it!

Harleigh our favours were small baggies of candies in pinks, fuschia, and tangerine colors. Each baggie also had a square pikn sticker on the from that said our names and the date of our wedding.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 9:11:44 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Thanks again everyone for your kind words, it means a lot to me!

Selkie, we aren''t from the maritimes but my family had an Irish/Newfoundland heritage so we thought it would be fun! I must say that the majority of people we nay sayers beforehard (''Oh no one will dance to that!''), but it was a huge hit and everyone danced up a storm! I highly recommend it!

That''s great! I don''t think it''s possible NOT to dance to Irish music. My grandparents were from Newfoundland and Nova Scotia too, and Ireland and Scotland before that, as well.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Cool photos! Looks like it was a fun wedding!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
dreamer! your wedding looked beyond amazing! great photos thanks for sharing!!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Aw! That looks like a wonderful day - thank you for sharing!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks LuLu, Holly, and Irishbreakfast! (love that name BTW)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results