shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamers upgrade is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It looks really beautiful on your hand!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Dreamer! It''s absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your upgrade!

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
Whoa! Fireball is right!! What a gorgeous ring! I love that setting
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
dreamer, it''s fantastic!!! love all the pics but the baby pics are the best
30.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
30.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats on your new beauty!
1.gif

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely beautiful and so nice that you got the upgrade that you deserved. I love the classic setting. You did an awesome job taking pictures as well.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Congras on your new upgrade! The new stone is just beautiful. You have many amazing shots! Love those with your baby!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks bee!

Secondgreatestlove I love this setting too, thanks for the compliments!

Mrssalvo I love the baby pics too, there is something about little chubby baby hands and feet isn''t there?

Thanks Imdanny!

Peaches Your new diamond is to die for!

Cravingdiamonds Thanks for the compliments about my ring and my pictures! I love photographing my ring, I guess that makes me a little cukoo

41.gif

Thanks Goodsoul!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Looks great on the baby

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new upgrade! That is one of my very favorite solitaire settings, too!
36.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
That ring is absolute perfection. Soooooo gorgeous!

I''m hoping that when my fiance lands a tenure track position, I will get a ring like that too -- haha!

Congrats on the ring and on finding a tenure track-position. It sounds like you have worked hard to earn that tenure-track position. You have a lot to celebrate!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 8:37:41 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Icekid Hmmm is the biological clock starting to tic tic tic? Mine started about a year ago and look where that got me
20.gif
Unfortunately, YES!

Love the hand shot comparison- that was a really nice jump in size!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You take extraordinary pictures and your ring is exquisite! I don''t know what it is about Ks. They must be my sweet spot, because I fall in love with every one I see.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer your ring is just beautiful! Wear it in good health!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dreamer, I''m so sorry I haven''t been on line for two days. And as busy as I was, I kept thinking "I know she got her ring, I know she got her ring. I have to see!!"..... It''s gorgeous! and YES a definite and wonderful difference from your .80 pointer.

Those sweet little hands and feet, fingers and toes you created..... God bless your precious little angel. Enjoy your new ring. You certainly deserve it sweetie!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer- the new stone is gorgeous!! Congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bobo Thanks so much! I wish my fingers were the size of his toes, the ring looks huge on his little feet
9.gif

Date: 5/14/2009 6:14:57 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Love your new upgrade! That is one of my very favorite solitaire settings, too!
36.gif
Thanks DS! You know your set is my fave... actually yesterday I went and tried on some rings with my solitaire and I liked the look of the beadset pave quite a bit! Like your set... I may get a band like that! Do you find you have to baby your band at all? How do you clean and care for it?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 7:36:58 PM
Author: stacy
That ring is absolute perfection. Soooooo gorgeous!

I''m hoping that when my fiance lands a tenure track position, I will get a ring like that too -- haha!

Congrats on the ring and on finding a tenure track-position. It sounds like you have worked hard to earn that tenure-track position. You have a lot to celebrate!
36.gif
Aren''t you supposed to get HIM a big diamond when he gets the job?
3.gif
What field is he in? How long until he starts looking for a position?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 9:39:57 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 5/13/2009 8:37:41 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Icekid Hmmm is the biological clock starting to tic tic tic? Mine started about a year ago and look where that got me
20.gif
Unfortunately, YES!

Love the hand shot comparison- that was a really nice jump in size!
Then get on that! You are a doctor, right? Are you finished residency?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 12:25:39 AM
Author: Kelli
You take extraordinary pictures and your ring is exquisite! I don''t know what it is about Ks. They must be my sweet spot, because I fall in love with every one I see.
What color is your diamond? I do really love this stone, not sure if it is the color or the cut, but it has a lot of life and personality. You can definitely see the warmth in the body color, and in some environments it can look very tinted... but that may be because it is an ideal cut and they pick up colors around them! Places with taupe and cream colored walls/ceilings are the worst! I have a diamond that is an F which is being set into a pendant right now, and when I have that I am goingto do a comparison in differnt environments to see whether my K actually looks that warm because of its body color or if it is due to the cut.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks pave and tiffany! Nice to see you in a new neighbourhood! LOL!

Date: 5/15/2009 8:02:44 AM
Author: gemgirl
dreamer, I''m so sorry I haven''t been on line for two days. And as busy as I was, I kept thinking ''I know she got her ring, I know she got her ring. I have to see!!''..... It''s gorgeous! and YES a definite and wonderful difference from your .80 pointer.

Those sweet little hands and feet, fingers and toes you created..... God bless your precious little angel. Enjoy your new ring. You certainly deserve it sweetie!

Thanks Gemgirl! Isn''t it funny how we anticipate our friend''s rings on PS? I think about the new things coming out here all the time when I am going about my business. Do you have kids? I seem to recall that you may...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats! Especially love the baby pics!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! It looks great.

I love all the pictures- you got some fantastic shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results