shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s little beauty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh thanks so much! It really is a beacon of light, I am amazed at how different this ideal cut stone looks from all the stones I usually see. This is the Legato Sleek Line. I love it. In pictures it looks so much more substantial than it is in real life... the shank is 1.8mm thick, 2.5mm wide, and the head is so beautiful I can''t even believe it.

Thanks SDL, Marcy, and Tacori e-ring! Funny about the arrows, you can''t see them at all in real life, just little flashes of silver, but in pictures it is impossible NOT to get them in a head on shot. Must be something different about the way the camera captures light compared to the eye.

Diamondseeker, you know I am really really loving this plain band with my ring! I think that until I get a much larger diamond I am going to hold off on the diamond band, I like this pretty to be the center of attention... plus, I can''t get a diamond band for our second anniversary because I will be getting a 1.15ct stone! haha

pixley Thanks! This cutie little band is actually the 14K WG band that I already owned! haha, it works perfectly, eh? Although people say you shouldn''t mix 14K with 18K (which the solitaire is), I think it is ok because the rings are sized juuuust right and they don''t move at all on my finger so there can''t be any rubbing. This won''t be my forever setting anyways, because I will have to change the setting when my stone gets over 1.25ct...

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 8:38:12 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Thanks for letting me share!
35.gif

That is a truly beautiful diamond. GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary...Happy 30th Birthday...and congratulations on such a beautiful ring!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
"pixley Thanks! This cutie little band is actually the 14K WG band that I already owned! haha, it works perfectly, eh? Although people say you shouldn't mix 14K with 18K (which the solitaire is), I think it is ok because the rings are sized juuuust right and they don't move at all on my finger so there can't be any rubbing. This won't be my forever setting anyways, because I will have to change the setting when my stone gets over 1.25ct...[/quote]"

Perfect is an understatement!

cincin090

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy for you. That ring is just perfect!
36.gif
36.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Happy birthday AND anniversary! Your new blingie is GORGEOUS! I can''t wait for some outdoor pics to see that sparkle and fire. I bet it shoots sparks all over. Enjoy your new pretty!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD, that is AMAZING. I love love love that setting, the head is elegant. And it is so firey. I think it looks gorgeous on your hand.

Happy bday, a milestone, and your first anni, another milestone. Enjoy the ring in health and happy times.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
What a fantabulous stone !

The setting is just right. I''m lovin'' it
face23.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
What a LOVELY ring!! I love everything about it--the diamond, the setting, the profile, how it looks on you--everything! Congrats on your anniversary, m''dear!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
dd, your ring is just beautiful, love that setting!!

Congrats, and wear it in good health!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2008 8:15:56 AM
Author: Ellen
dd, your ring is just beautiful, love that setting!!

Congrats, and wear it in good health!
Ditto, it is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Perfect setting and size! The stone is breathtaking and everything you describe.

Enjoy!!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2008 9:28:50 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 4/3/2008 8:42:41 PM
Author: cinnamon013
Pretty!!! More, please... It is a great find and I think your band looks great with it.
Ask and ye shall receive... And thanks Cinnamon, without you I wouldn''t have even seen this stone! I hope I can help you the same way soon!
You are welcome for whatever I did to help. I already have a beautiful stone from WF this same size, so I am sooooooo happy for you to receive this one. It is really awesome and I''m so happy you are thrilled with it. It was meant for you! Congrats!!!!
30.gif

PS: Happy anniversary and 30th birthday! You go girl!
36.gif

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Oh Dachsie!! It''s just *gorgeous*!! I looked at the pics several times
1.gif

Enjoy your new beautie! What a great b''day/anniversary gift
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Dreamer.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
Love those arrows!!!
36.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, it''s just gorgeous! Aren''t J''s the BEST! :) That setting IS fabulous.........mmmmmmmmmm! It''s just beautiful, congratulations, happy anniversary and happy birtthday, welcome to the 30 club (I just joined last month)!
9.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow everyone, thanks so much for the well-wishes and compliments!

I'm going to take a million more pictures over the next little while, so stay tuned! I want to try to catch all the different "moods" of the diamond.

DD

PS: Jenn I am not YET 30, I have 20 more days... haha, gotta stay young as long as possible!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really Really beautiful - and i have to say on your hand it looks bigger than .8! Perfect gift for birthday and anniversary - congrats on both!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my G
30.gif
30.gif
DNESS!!!!! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Your ring looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your pics. The setting and diamond are both perfect! w00t!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been following your story and checking back daily!!! It is beautiful - I simply cannot believe it''s a J and it looks like a full carat on your hand. I also LOVE your 3 stone ring; will you be wearing it as a rhr OR switching off as an ER? Since you''re planning to take more pics do me a favor and wear the sapphire as a RHR and take a pic (OK a friend or hubby) with both hands in the frame - I think it will look spectacular. ENJOY!!!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats DD!! Glad you are enjoying your new beauty, it''s stunning!

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
happy anniversary and 30th birthday!
36.gif

it''s a beauty!
1.gif

justme1

Shiny_Rock
DD... I love this shot AND YOUR RING!!! It''s Beautiful !!!!

(Note to self...buy a freezer with a light inside!
8.gif
)

dreamerpic155.jpg

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
What a great anniversary and birthday present - congrats!
36.gif

It''s gorgeous, and I love those arrows.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, what a crisp gorgeous stone, YUMMO
3.gif
36.gif
Happy Birthday and 1st anni DD!!!
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS! The stone is so perfectly proportioned to your hand, IMO. I also love loooooove the legato setting.

Congratulations and happy birthday!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and a beautiful ring. I''m a big solitaire fan, and yours is so perfect. Aren''t Js great? The cost differences for such trivial traces of color make them an incredible deal!!

Happy first anniversary and 30th birthday!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2008 8:49:48 PM
Author: justme1
DD... I love this shot AND YOUR RING!!! It''s Beautiful !!!!

(Note to self...buy a freezer with a light inside!
8.gif
)
Justme, I like that photo too! We have an old fridge, so it just has a regular bulb in it, but it still looks coooooool...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results