shape
carat
color
clarity

Doyle Auction House- AFFORDABLE auction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Granted they are not all impressive, but the estimates are within most people''s budgets...
Personally, I like the lot 3072, OEC earrings (approx. tcw 1.5ct)

http://www.doylenewyork.com/default.htm

581627.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Nicrez. Keep keeping us posted.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Nicrez, what are you clicking on to actually SEE these things? I cant see anything except the main page...

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock

Date: 7/15/2007 11:48:25 PM
Author: surfgirl
Nicrez, what are you clicking on to actually SEE these things? I cant see anything except the main page...

Sorry surfgirl!

Once on the main page, locate the part where the safety deposit box auction listing is. It''s the one with the stylized pave and pearl earrings. scroll to the lower part of that section, where it says view catalogue, just before the next section, right next to the word NEXT. It''s underlined and same type as all the rest of the writing. Once you click on that, you have a new page that is the searchable catalogue page.

Once there, just click on the VIEW LOTS button, making sure that it is set to view lots "1" to "end", so you get them all. It should work. Also it''s on view in NYC if anyone is local.

Doyle New York, 175 East 87th Street, New York, NY 10128

Friday, July 13: 10am - 5pm
Monday, July 16: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday, July 17: 10am - 2pm

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Interesting Nicrez. I checked out the site. Wow, one best be careful what one leaves in the safe deposit box. I read an article about that. Better be mindful of paying the fees on time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results