shape
carat
color
clarity

"Don''t You Dare Get Married Until You Read This"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wcitygirl

Rough_Rock
Has anyone read this book? I thought I should read it since I was considering marrying my bf. So, it''s 500 questions you should be asking each other before you get married. I can''t even answer them MYSELF, BY MYSELF with a straight face much less in the presence of someone else.

Examples:

"What color would you describe your sexual prowess?" WHAT?????

"What type of music describes the way you make love? Why?" Ummmmmm....? I have nothing to say to that (a first).

I can''t even imagine bringing this book to my bf (fiance?) and telling him he has to answer the questions. He would be lhao. He''s a "guy''s guy" -- there is no "making love" or "colors of sexual prowess!!"

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
ew. EW!!!! It''s like Dr. Ruth and Barbara Walters got together to write it. Bleah!

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
does it tell you what your answers mean?

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
wtf?!? lol!!!
10.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Obviously knowing the color of your sexual prowess is more important in the long run than say...pertinent financial questions or religious ones or life long goals. Some publishers sure have way too much time on their hands...Did a quick search on Amazon and it looks like there are hundreds of such titles...wonder if there''s one in there that actually has anything insightful in it.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a quote from one of the 5 star reviews it was given:

"If you're smart enough to really use this book, I highly recommend it. I also recommend that you both answer the questions before you read one anothers answers ... and Rod and I find it impossible to resist commentary on the questions. We also add comments to eacxh others responses. We're doing the exercises by e-mail, but it spawns many hours long phone conversations.

Want to really know who you're marrying? Buy this book, use it, and take it seriously."

Sorry, I guess I totally need something to entertain me on my night in since I have to go into work tomorrow, bleh!and I'm just totally entertaining myself thinking about the prospect of many phone conversations hours long the lady claims I'll have with my bf on things such as the color of my sexual prowess and my bfs reaction if I'd seriously ask that. Simple minds (me) amused by simple things (this) I suppose
1.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
That is just bizarre. It''s too bad too, because I think it makes a joke of the whole concept of asking each other premarital questions. I''m a fan of pre-marital counseling and my BF and I did/are doing something called 1000 questions for couples: http://www.questionsforcouples.com/ It''s great, lots of good questions, some of which are more pertinent than others (as one would expect out of a 1000). They have actually led to good talks, so it''s so disappointing to see a ridiculous book like that out there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results