shape
carat
color
clarity

Done the research...need the expert eye

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sdrumm

Rough_Rock
Newbie here...so I apologize if this is redundant to other posts, but here is my situation. Looking to buy a diamond for engagement ring. 1.5ct, Princess Cut, around $10K. I know that cut is most important but have considered all the factors. Based on research, this is about what I am seeing is my max quality for my budget:

Carat - 1.55
Color - G
Clarity - VS1
Table - 62-68% (generally seeing 66%)
Depth - 64-75% (generally seeing 74.3%)
Girdle - Thin to Medium
Sym - Good to Very Good
Polish - Good to Very Good

If anyone out there can confirm this is about the best I can do or has any other info (including something I might be missing), I would greatly appreciate it!!

Steve

Sdrumm

Rough_Rock
bump

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks good!
2.gif

i would not rule out lower clarity either. there are some great eye clean ''si'' clarity diamonds out there that a worth looking for.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I was going to say the same thing as Belle.
I would drop to an eye clean SI stone so that you can make sure to get that ideal cut and color that you want.
good luck

Sdrumm

Rough_Rock
Thanks Belle and Gonzo! I''m going to keep digging, but it is nice to know that I am on the right track!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results