shape
carat
color
clarity

Dogs can talk???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thought this was interesting. We definitely know what our Mazie wants, when she brings us her tennis ball. HA!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=508550&in_page_id=1811

Linda

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha that reminds me of when the simpsons got that monitor that translated maggie''s squeels. I don''t think I need a machine to tell me what Amber''s saying-I can read her like a book. Stand beside door-she wants to go to the garden. Standing beside food bowl-feed me. Stand beside kitchen door-I want to go upstairs to you bed. hehe should have designed one of these machines myself
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could usually tell our dogs bark and what it meant, if I wasn''t where I could see him. It''s a lot like babies/kids crying.
41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. I don''t think we need some machine to tell us what our dogs want.
14.gif

Linda

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yes mine can.

This is sorta changing the direction of this thread...Sorry...but last night, I had the girls tucked in bed. Surrounded by a large bolster pillow and covered with their blankets. They were zombies...all warm and drug like state. They usually will stay tucked in until morning. So I was tip toeing to bed...when I realized Hubbys coat was in the dryer.

Made a quik stop and I removed it from the dryer, the other part of the house...and guess what happened? The girls bounded out of bed, shook and their collars made noise, ready to go for a daddy walk. THEY KNOW THE COAT means walk. There I stood in the dark...amazed how smart these kids are. And mad that I was toasty and step away from my bed. Out in the cold we had to go. Had to reward their intelligence.

You all have the same thing I am sure...car keys...leash...can openers...the sound of the SUV hatch opening...Dogs communicate with us on so many levels...they need not verbalize. But mine do verbalize a moaning low howl wooooo to tell me things. §

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and Mazie comes running when she hears me crack hard boiled eggs. She knows she will get a bite. My parrot, Taco, also starts yelling. What a noise level that is. He also wants some egg.
20.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My dog is a barker. But I know when there''s someone at the door. He barks a certain way. I ask hubby can''t you tell the difference of his bark? Nope. I swear I can totally read my dogs barks and moods just by looking at his face.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know, me too. I think we all can with our dogs. They just have that certain look on their faces don''t they?

Linda

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Mommies are just mommies.
2.gif
Our kids barks are different too~for squirrels...people...distant noises like booms...and then the play bark.

One of my children ripped her toenail off...has to be confined for a period of time. Wanted to eat grass while out on one of her walks. Didn''t want her on her feet too long, so I gathered the grass and took it back to her pen for her. I got back to the yard work and the other kid came running up to me, shoved her noise in my whazoo...and sat. I tried to continue what I was doing got another shove and realized she was saying, What about me? Where is my grass? So out we went to the same place, plucked a handful, took it back to her bed, near the pen of the other one...content and happy.

And hubby said, How ever did you know what she was saying? I am her Mommie. That''s why.
36.gif
§

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LOL, DKS, isn''t that just the truth?

I think all animals have their own language, and those of us who love them understand them, even when no one else can...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results