shape
carat
color
clarity

Doesn''t anyone have opinions about Christopher Designs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
It seems that this forum is full of people with lots of diamond knowledge!!! I realize that I''m new to PS, but I would appreciate anyone letting me know what they think about Christopher Designs in general, crisscut diamonds, and particularly this ring...Also, if anyone has any other pictures of it from other angles I would be so happy to see it from the side.

Many thanks.

beautiful ring.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I have only seen pictures of these stones in magazines so I can't share any experience with them. I'm not sure that the look of the diamond appeals to me, but the ring you posted looks lovely. You might try doing a search for crisscut and see what it turns up.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Christopher Designs is a high integrity company with a good reputation that puts out a quality product at a fair price.

The Criss Cut diamonds are unique, pleasing and lively.

You''d have a hard time going wrong with a Christopher Designs ring.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks for responding. i''ve been having a really hard time tracking down one of those stones. the ring that i posted is also suited for emerald cuts and i believe cushions. i was just hoping that someone had a crisscut and good tell me some more about it.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Do you know if the prongs on the posted ring are very obvious or are they more sutle than they look in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results