Ideal_Rock
Premium
Self explanatory.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
track pants!!! 'nuff said....

Ravenne

Rough_Rock
Not a specific outfit... but he does have a tendency to wear baseball caps. I just don't think they're flattering for him at all, but he insists on them. His favorite for the longest time was this Callaway cap that.... was black when he bought it, but after a couple of months of sun and sweat and constant wear, it's now a pleasing shade of faded brown... :o

He's moved on to a cap he picked up at the Bristol Motor Speedway this year. It has his favorite driver's number and signature embroidered on it. I like it better than the first one... but I still prefer him cap-less. =P

Other than that, he has a tendency to wear t-shirts until they have huge holes in them and then keep wearing them. I like to stick cold things to his skin through the holes so he changes. :twisted:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1348772715|3275604 said:

Bahahahaha! I hear you Enerchi!

My SO has these gray fleece Nike pants that he adores... and a hoodie to match. He wears them around the house all the time and refers to it as "The Nike Suit."

It WILL disappear one of these days. :Up_to_something:

What about you Madelise?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My SO's daily uniform is a wife beater and sweats or basketball shorts. His long ass grandpa socks. and the most hideous cartoon boxers. He has one with Homer Simpson on it. Nuff sed.

He loves his wifebeaters so much, it's annoying. I bought him a whole pack of ankle socks and NEW wifebeaters cus his old ones with holes were getting super embarrassing. I bought him 25 tees off of Threadless during their sale, and he'll still wear his wifebeaters inside the shirts. It's. SO. embarrassing!!!! I am so unattracted to him when he wears them, yet he STILL wears them.

He used to dress nicer in at least khakis or casual slacks with a button up shirt or polos when he used to work for his engineering company. Now that HE's boss, he wears his fugly uniform to work daily.

UGH. NOT attractive, AT ALL.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An orange polo shirt. Luckily, he's a sloppy eater so his shirts frequently get stained. Eventually I will pull this shirt out of the dryer, point to the stain, then throw the shirt in the trash.

Unfortunately, the converse is also true. He messes up some of his shirts I like, and I have to get rid of them, too. :blackeye:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd rather SO wear track pants than sweat pants or basketball shorts!! Maybe I can buy him a pair, and he'll switch over? :bigsmile:
What is it with guys and elastic waisted pants?! :angryfire:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1348786925|3275718 said:

I'd rather SO wear track pants than sweat pants or basketball shorts!! Maybe I can buy him a pair, and he'll switch over? :bigsmile:

Comfort
Room to eat
Expanding stomachs and no need to buy replacement pants

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
I dont hate anything he wears? I cant bring myself to care much to be honest. He wears athletic shorts when we are at home, sweats in the winter.... jeans and khaki shorts out in public (in addition to the athletic shorts), lots of sports shirts.

I dont think he has any feelings about what I wear either- just prefers that I dont wear high heels because he hates that i get drunk and take them off and/or fall. :lol: :lol: :lol: OH WELL SUCKER -LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Like LJL, there isn't anything M wears that I hate. He's actually got good style, even when we're in our "comfy's" after work, lol.
I think that may have been part of what attracted me to him.

My ex on the other hand..... oy vey! I hated EVERYTHING he wore, his 3-5 day unshaven face. etc etc. I think I was drunk our whole relationship. :loopy:

BeautyQueen

Rough_Rock
Probably his work cloths he wears them all the time , he is always working but it is still all the time. I wish i could burn them .. but then how could he afford my e-ring :naughty:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
mary poppins|1348787117|3275720 said:

Comfort
Room to eat

Those are the reasons I love to wear them. :Up_to_something: Whats the difference between track pants and sweat pants?

My SO is good at clothes. He is a snappy dresser, and he wears the coolest glasses. He wears casual really tidily.

BUT a few years ago he went through a (thankfully) short lived phase of wearing a horrendous jacket he thrifted: bright green with golden yellow wooly lining, quite long, 3/4 sleeves!!!, with a hood. The best part? It said BOYS in big yellow letters on the back. :loopy: :errrr:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
LJL|1348789734|3275746 said:
I dont hate anything he wears? I cant bring myself to care much to be honest. He wears athletic shorts when we are at home, sweats in the winter.... jeans and khaki shorts out in public (in addition to the athletic shorts), lots of sports shirts.

I dont think he has any feelings about what I wear either- just prefers that I dont wear high heels because he hates that i get drunk and take them off and/or fall. :lol: :lol: :lol: OH WELL SUCKER -LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!

Hahaha! Boyfriend would say the same thing! :lol:

No high heels?! :o No way!

I should be nice. SO wears really handsome clothing most of the time.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Not living in the same country, I can't really say if he wears terrible clothes on a regular basis, but I will say that sometimes his outfits make no sense to me at all. When I saw him in August he wore board shorts and a hoodie. No. I just...no. It's either cold enough for a hoodie or warm enough for board shorts. I cannot fathom wearing both on purpose.

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
His workday outfits are fairly casual - a dress shirt or polo and jeans. On the weekends, he reverts back to his college surf/skate days. I don't mind the t-shirts but there's 1 yellow one I really dislike. A few months after we started dating, he came to my parents' house to meet them for the first time on Christmas Eve. I was hoping he would dress up (just a little bit, we're not particularly dressy people) but I opened the door and there he was in the hideous yellow shirt! Luckily he's only worn it a few times over the past few years. He must've gotten the hint. ;))

I'm laughing at the holy sock comments from some of you. He does the same thing and doesn't understand why I want to throw them away. Although, I do have a jacket with a hole in the armpit that I just will NOT give up. I wear it and keep my arms at my side at all times.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chewbacca|1348803162|3275850 said:

Comfort
Room to eat

Those are the reasons I love to wear them. :Up_to_something: Whats the difference between track pants and sweat pants?

My SO is good at clothes. He is a snappy dresser, and he wears the coolest glasses. He wears casual really tidily.

BUT a few years ago he went through a (thankfully) short lived phase of wearing a horrendous jacket he thrifted: bright green with golden yellow wooly lining, quite long, 3/4 sleeves!!!, with a hood. The best part? It said BOYS in big yellow letters on the back. :loopy: :errrr:

I don't know.. track pants are slippery material, thus don't stain as easily or look as drab?
You think I can buy a few track pants in dark colors, and have him slowly switch to that?
His worst pair of sweats are his fugly Abercrombie light heather gray pairs. They're SO ugly, and say the brand name across one leg. SO isn't a "brand" person, but his brother is and bought him the pair. I want to throw up a little bit whenever I see him wear it. :knockout:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chewbacca|1348803162|3275850 said:

Comfort
Room to eat

My SO has amazing glasses bc I chose them out for him. He annoys me to death because he never cleans the lenses so there are always finger prints on them. I always argue with him about this, and he tells me it doesn't bother him anymore because he's trained himself to "get used to" the blurry vision. WTF :confused: :angryfire: :confused: He KNOWS I used to work for an optometry and am VERY anal and OCD over glasses, their fit, and their cleanliness!

audball

Ideal_Rock
This hilarious. Andrew doesn't have anything he wears regularly that I hate. There's actually only one thing I can even think of that he has that I dislike. This one tie that is just AWFUL. Talk about 85 year old grandpa tie. He's never worn it since we've been together, it's just in the closet. Bleh.

Like LJL's guy, he wears polos or tshirts with khaki shorts most of the time, comfy clothes at home (like tshirt and basketball shorts). I think he looks great all the time.

My only pet peeve about his clothing is that a lot of it is too big for him. He used to be bigger and still wears sizes that are too big. His shirts he gets at least a size too big because of length. He has a long torso and is tall anyway. The size he needs is usually borderline too short, so he upsizes. Guess there isn't a lot to be done there. But with shorts/pants...get some that fit in the waist. He ALWAYS wears a belt so they never sag (that would KILL me!) but they're just loose. I think he thinks he's bigger than he is and that's even more true now that he's lost quite a bit of weight.

We're casual people.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
SO doesn't really have an outfit I hate. But he does wear some things that I don't necessarily think look "good" on him. Biggest example of this is a pair of house shoes/slippers that happen to have a rubber sole. He thinks the rubber sole means he can wear them anywhere. They don't look bad with jeans because they don't really look like typical slippers. But, he insists on wearing them year round! Yes, that's right, that means he wears them in the summer with his khaki cargo shorts or basketball shorts!! :-o It's not the most attractive look, but it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Really, SO is pretty particular with his clothes though. He has very specific images or preferences about how things should fit him and so, it's pretty hard to buy new clothes for him. His wardrobe seriously consists of the all same clothes just in a bunch of different colors.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
So I've been mostly lurking lately but.

YES.

His favorite tie is my least favorite tie. He wears it to weddings sometimes. it's dark blue with weird yellow-beige squiggly squares. I hate it with a fire-y passion.

That is all.

:lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maebelle|1349143793|3277795 said:
So I've been mostly lurking lately but.

YES.

His favorite tie is my least favorite tie. He wears it to weddings sometimes. it's dark blue with weird yellow-beige squiggly squares. I hate it with a fire-y passion.

That is all.

:lol:

No lurking allowed, Maebelle! Join in the jabber! :wavey:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
When hubs and I first started dating, he had this TERRIBLE olive green shirt with this weird fire guy on it. HORRIBLE! he wore it on our first date and to meet my Mom..I groaned when I saw him in it!! bahaha, I totally made fun of him about it and to this day we still laugh about that thing. He tells me he is only going to wear it on special occasions like my birthday and Christmas..lmao! Oh and his clothes were so big on him! Thankfully his style has evolved and he now wears a better fitting style and it's pretty casual but honestly, my favorite thing to see him is in a pair of jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. He is pretty foxy in just that!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

University hoodie with the football team logo. I "allow" it b/c I've tossed everything else out! :bigsmile: :saint: :devil: :rodent: ;))

cheers--Sharon

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1349627673|3280973 said:
HI:

University hoodie with the football team logo. I "allow" it b/c I've tossed everything else out! :bigsmile: :saint: :devil: :rodent: ;))

cheers--Sharon

LOL! I think once we start living together, I'm going to have to "do his laundry" and start tossing things, too! :naughty:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1349638718|3281094 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

LOL! I think once we start living together, I'm going to have to "do his laundry" and start tossing things, too! :naughty:

Careful...he may start throwing your stuff out next lol...I thankfully don't have to do this much anymore but after a while of him wearing crazy shirts, I would just hold them up and go 'Really, Babe?!'...he got the picture and actually got rid of a TON of stuff without my asking. Thank goodness too!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
StacylikesSparkles|1349694962|3281401 said:
madelise|1349638718|3281094 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Careful...he may start throwing your stuff out next lol...I thankfully don't have to do this much anymore but after a while of him wearing crazy shirts, I would just hold them up and go 'Really, Babe?!'...he got the picture and actually got rid of a TON of stuff without my asking. Thank goodness too!!

My husband of 28 years is allergic to housework or tidying or cleaning of any sort; hence I am not threatened that he might throw anything of mine out--that would entail WORK! :lol:

cheers--Sharon

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Every once in a while I 'assist' SO in a wardrobe purge and donate a bunch of stuff (I do mine too)! Something you might want to try, madelise! :Up_to_something:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Sharon, I always enjoy your updates! That is really funny about your DH...I would say DBF is the same way when it comes to cleaning. It is truly a joint effort to clean his room! Chewbacca, that is a great idea about donating clothes together though. I don't think there is really anything I *hate* that DBF wears, he has pretty basic taste and when he isn't sure about stuff he always asks my opinion anyway.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results