shape
carat
color
clarity

Does your SO do gross things?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am not asking you to name these things, but my DH does things that I think are disgusting (nothing unsanitary). I wonder if yours does too. I mean he is my husband so I can''t say "Ewww, nasty. That''s gross" and embarrass him. He is my husband and I love him regardless, but am I the only one?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely positively not, you are not the only one!

DH does gross stuff all the time and sometimes if it is bad enough I don''t hesitate to say ew. Although it usually comes out "yuhchchcbleeegggh"
lol

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I find the nose hair trimmer to be quite gross!

I have never seen him use it, but I hope to catch him using it one day!
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2009 12:44:55 AM
Author: Bliss
I find the nose hair trimmer to be quite gross!
I have never seen him use it, but I hope to catch him using it one day!
36.gif
I''d have to say that I think the alternative to the trimmer is gross--long nose hairs, YUCK!
3.gif

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Um yeah, all. the. time.
2.gif
I love him regardless but EEW sometimes, haha. Im with smurfy on this one, I will totally tell him its gross.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have the sneaking suspicion that we must do gross things, too - I think it''s more an "other-perspective" thing than a guy thing. Remember the grossed-out post-from-a-guy asking if it was normal for women to wear bras more than once?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
you guys should have seen dh''s face the first time he saw me with a pore strip on my nose, haha!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Any woman that is married to a man, has to deal with "gross things"...
37.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
mine wears the same pants all week long. sometimes I have to remind him to throw them in the wash and take out a pair of clean ones.

I have sniffed them in the past and they actually don''t smell so at least I know he''s not grossing out his colleagues.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
(live-in BF, not DH) No, he doesn''t do anything I consider gross in front of me .. unless you count super lovey-dovey baby talk to the dogs haha
20.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course my husband does gross things. He has very very sensitive feet. He can''t go barefoot and he hates having his feet touched. He also hates to trim his toe nails and would probably leave them long until they broke on their own if he could get away with it. So I refuse to have sessy time with him unless he''s trimmed them for fear of having my Achilles tendon slashed in the middle of getting busy.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All men do. My DH is pretty polite and clean though. Nothing too gross, it's more like he'll accidentally let out a burp or something.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
gross things hubby does...hmm.

burbs, loudly.
farts, louder.

although i''ve decided to fight fire with fire.

the other thing is that he blows his nose each and every morning while getting ready for work, and it is loud enough to wake me up. he goes to work 1.5 hrs before me, so he wakes up, puts a pillow over my face so i don''t wake up, then blows his nose like his whole face is going to pop off.

and of course i wake up
29.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH definitely does some gross things-I really think all men do. D sometimes drools when he''s sleeping-it''s horrible as I''ll try and cuddle up beside him and the I land in a pool of water-ewww!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2009 1:04:36 PM
Author: bee*
DH definitely does some gross things-I really think all men do. D sometimes drools when he''s sleeping-it''s horrible as I''ll try and cuddle up beside him and the I land in a pool of water-ewww!
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit lol
10.gif

This thread is really making me feel weird .. I can''t think of anything BF does that grosses me out ..

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Yep, he does and I am not afraid to tell him not to pick his toenails in bed etc!!!!

What I can stand is his mouth thingy!!! ewwwwwwwwww! I have this thing about mouths, teeth etc, and he has to wear a mouth guard for his TMJ at night. Sometimes I wake up to this strange hard plastic thing on my pillow! It takes me a few seconds to figure out what it is, and then my screaming will wake him up
23.gif
29.gif

But, I really do love him
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
honey, that is a funny story!

I don''t have any new gross stories to share, but I find myself trying to "catch" DH doing something gross so I can have a good laugh! We love to tease each other about stuff like that.
41.gif
Does clipping toenails count? I''ve seen him do that a few times but it doesn''t gross me out. He''s pretty tidy about it.

I guess walking into his bathroom after he spent some time in there counts as really gross! Hello! Light a match!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
oh yes DH does some nasty things...I have grown accustomed to them but sometimes I try and get him to be un-gross by saying..."remember when we were dating and you didn''t do those things around me?" and he laughs and tries harder to be even grosser
37.gif
gotta love him though!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, yes. I definitely tell him when he is being gross!

Honey, your story is hilarious (and super gross, admittedly). I can sympathize--my DH wears retainers (top and bottom), and he loves to leave them by the kitchen sink in the morning, where unsuspecting me encounters them while making breakfast. Ew.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
um, actually no, now that I think about it. Aside from eating things that I think are gross, like tuna fish, he doesn''t do anything I consider gross. Crazy, yes, but gross, no.

He doesn''t belch or pass gas around me or anything icky, and it''s been 6+ yrs!
16.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Yes he does. And I do say "Ewww, gross!" when he does!
3.gif
That''s boys for ya
20.gif

grace10209

Rough_Rock
MY DH blows his nose in the shower!!!!
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif

Have you ever heard of such a thing? I completely die when he does it and have asked him to NOT to do it when I am in ear shot!>

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 11:26:11 AM
Author: grace10209
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif

Have you ever heard of such a thing? I completely die when he does it and have asked him to NOT to do it when I am in ear shot!>

I can one up that, he does it when I''M in the shower with him! ew!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif

I have to admit that I do this. Our toilet paper is within easy reach and I make sure to keep my towl close by too. I''ve got allergies that get bad sometimes. I''ll only do it if I really NEED to though.

grace10209

Rough_Rock
OMG Smurfy - I WOULD DIE! LOL

grace10209

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 1:49:04 PM
Author: TooPatient

14.gif
14.gif
23.gif

I have to admit that I do this. Our toilet paper is within easy reach and I make sure to keep my towl close by too. I''ve got allergies that get bad sometimes. I''ll only do it if I really NEED to though.
ok well its good to hear this that others do this - when Dh first did this while i was in the room, i thought he was the ONLY person on earth that would do such a thing ?!!??!!! LMFAO
he laughed at me and told me that all or "most" guys do it. I thought he was lieing. lol

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2009 8:49:12 PM
Author: trillionaire
um, actually no, now that I think about it. Aside from eating things that I think are gross, like tuna fish, he doesn''t do anything I consider gross. Crazy, yes, but gross, no.

He doesn''t belch or pass gas around me or anything icky, and it''s been 6+ yrs!
16.gif

Holy crap, that''s amazing. My DH had no problem doing it in front of me from the very beginning lol. Now that I am pregnant, though, apparently I do it in excess myself (completely out of my control, but I HATE it!), so maybe we are even lol. Thankfully, he doesn''t do anything that I really find revolting.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2009 8:49:12 PM
Author: trillionaire

16.gif
LOL, just wait till you''re living together! It''s easy to hide until then...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
We don''t really hold back on anything..I freaked him out once, after we got married, and we STILL laugh about it, almost 8 years later. He does his nose flushes at the kitchen sink, and I''ll come into the room and say "I''ve never wanted you more than I do right now"..he''ll cock his head to the side, all this nasty crap running out his nose, smile and say "Pretty sexy eh?" ack.

He eats those morell mushrooms too, and those things freak me out to the point that I feel like vomiting when I see them-they look like a disease.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Yep, all the time. and I tell him so too....
9.gif
I''m sure I do gross things too though
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results