shape
carat
color
clarity

Does you naughty cat do this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Whenever I set an item on the edge of a table or chair, my cat, Pablo, feels the need to knock it to the floor. His favorite item to do this with is a glass of water. But lately, whenever I take off my engagement ring, he's right there trying to play with it. ETA: The title of the thread was supposed to be "Does YOUR naughty cat do this?" Ugh, typos.

I was snowed-in a couple weeks ago and decided to take some impromptu shots of my ring on the arm of a chair. Needless to say, fatcat Pablo was there in no time trying to ruin the photo shoot. I got a couple good shots of his shenanigans and I thought the PSers would appreciate it. Please ignore the filthy condition of the diamond. Like I said, it was very spur of the moment.

First shot. "I'm eyein' your ring, Lady"

naughtypablo1.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
"That ring does not need to be there!"

naughtypablo2.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
You can see the glowing eyes of the little sneakster.

naughtypablo3.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Naughty cat!

naughtypablo4.jpg

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
Too cute!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. I like how you can just barely see a flash of platinum going by as he swipes it off the chair. This went on for about 20 minutes as I tried to take pictures.

naughtypablo5.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha. That''s so cute. Though I think it would get annoying to have my water glasses tipped over all the time
2.gif
Did he play with your ring after he knocked it off? Or did he consider his job done?

My bunny doesn''t jump up on the couch, but he does this same thing to anything you place on the floor. DH was sitting with a glass trying to do something and the bun knocked his glass over about 5 times (luckily it was empty at that point). Animals just don''t like when we move things around without their consent!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, that is so cute!!! He just can''t resist, the little stinker!!

btw, your ring is beautiful
1.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
My firstborn, Cleo, does this! Especially if it''s paper or bread (she loves bread). Her head is just even with the tabletop when she sits in a kitchen chair, and she will tip her head over - just like Pablo! - and bat at it intently with one paw until it falls onto her chair lol.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG that is so cute, nope my kitty doesn''t do that he does other naughthy things though

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Mine do that too. They have never done it with a glass though. And mine do usually just stare at it with satisfaction. I just poured a bunch of catnip on the kitchen floor for them.

Have you guys seen the new ch-ch-ch-chia that grows cat grass? They are getting it for Christmas.

D

Deactivated member 42515

hahhhahaha the picture with the paw in the air! that one cracked me up! i starting laughing out loud and my dogs gave me a funny look! i told them that im laughing at a cute kitty and they were like whatever mom haha

your cat sounds ADORABLE!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your cat is super naughty. My cats are obivious to EVERYTHING except for canned catfood and catnip. They don''t even notice the fish tanks. One drinks from my son''s betta tank, but I am certain he has NO idea there is a fish in there.

D

Deactivated member 42515

awwwwwww cats are so cute!!! i have never had a cat! so i dunno! awwwww

lulu

Ideal_Rock
No, but my cat Sophie stole shiny objects a s a kitten. I didn''t realize it until I saw her running through the house with a quarter in her mouth. She put in under the stove. I took the broiler drawer out and found lots of stuff including a necklace that had been missing a month. Sophie is no longer with us and I still miss her.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. Phones, staplers, food... if it's not at least a foot inland it's not going to stay on the table for more than ten minutes.

Your kitty is very cute eyeballing your sparkly like that
5.gif

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Cute photos.. looks like my life.. my seal point kiki is, as my DH says, always testing gravity!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2009 1:31:57 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Naughty cat!

Omg so cute! And your ring is beautiful!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond thief!!!!

Put that cat to work!
11.gif
9.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Yup, mine does that! Too cute! Mine doesn''t have any hair though.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

But naughty nonetheless!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Lol @ "testing gravity". Oh yes my bad baby Rat does that too. He shattered a hand-blown goblet my brother in law had made for me about a week ago. He gave me this look of sheer devilment, and then thwacked it off the island like a hockey puck- it detonated of course. He scared the fur off himself when it broke (being a skitty little freakazoid).

I love the platinum blur pic- bet Pablo was pleased with himself!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are such CUTE pictures
30.gif

Our kitties don''t do that, but they do all sorts of other naughty things. Especially our big boy kitty - he likes to nibble on tissues and toilet paper, and will knock over tissue boxes and pull rolls of tp off the holders.
3.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My cats knock stuff off of tables all the time. Charlie seems to do it for the sport of it mostly. He isn''t interested in what he knocks off. DH fiddles with his ring all the time and sometimes drops it. Apparently this weekend he dropped it under our recliner and Charlie made off with it before he could fish it out. Thats exactly the reason my rings are put in the linen closet or soaking in jewelry cleaner when they aren''t on my hand.

Cute pictures!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2009 9:21:49 PM
Author: siamese3
Cute photos.. looks like my life.. my seal point kiki is, as my DH says, always testing gravity!
Yes! Testing gravity would be a perfect way to describe it. Sometimes he''ll knock something to the floor and the kick it around for awhile and other times he''ll just knock it to the floor and look at me like, "put it back, see what happens."

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
had a cat that Loved gold chains!This was in the 70s-80s and he always jumped on peoples laps and would try to get at their gold chains.If I ever left a chain on my dresser he would jump from the bed and onto to dresser to attact the chain!That dresser still has claw marks down the front where he tried to jump from the bed to the dresser and didnt quite make it and slid down the front of the dresser!
23.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2009 1:21:30 PM
Author: jewelerman
had a cat that Loved gold chains!This was in the 70s-80s and he always jumped on peoples laps and would try to get at their gold chains.If I ever left a chain on my dresser he would jump from the bed and onto to dresser to attact the chain!That dresser still has claw marks down the front where he tried to jump from the bed to the dresser and didnt quite make it and slid down the front of the dresser!
23.gif
Gah! Gold Chains! I love it! Pablo must be tuckered out from knocking things off tables all day. He''s sleeping in a cardboard box right now. What would we do without our furry feline friends?

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Too naughty!
9.gif

Love the sequence of pictures!

That is so cute!

One of our cats, P has been doing that at night. He gets up on the dresser and knocks down water, spray conditioner, dvds, make-up .. anything that is left out. He does it for attention. He has also been scratching at the corner of the bed until we have holes in our sheets--- again--- for attention.

But it''s hard to stay mad at them.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahahaha, naughty little sausage! Mum's cat does that too, she's lost many a pencil to that monster. Once she left a large carving knife on the kitchen bench, and Pippin could just see the tip of the handle (he's REALLY big!) and swiped it off the bench, narrowly missing mum's foot. Needless to say she's very wary of what's on the edge of the bench or on tables when Pip's around these days!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results