shape
carat
color
clarity

DOES TIFFANY HAVE A NEW STAMP/HALLMARK?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twan

Rough_Rock
Hi,
This Tiffany ring is at my store!! I told the buyer that I''ll guaranty this ring is authentic or I''ll give her full refund including shipping.
I already sent it to Tiffany & Co. NY to get the Valuation report on the ring.
I took many pictures of the ring, it''s hard to get a detailed picture inside the ring due the the lighting. I need to invest on a better camera and picture set up.
I''m attaching some pictures of this ring.
I don''t get how some people here can claimed that it''s fake and it''s a scam w/o asking and getting all of the facts?
There are many scams out there on e-bay and on the internet, but this is the second Tiffany & Co. ring that I acquired in the past 3 months through trade-in and divorced. Furthermore, I have a B&M store that anyone can come to check it out in person!!

Tiff-6-6.JPG

twan

Rough_Rock
Here''s another 1

Tiff-15-15.JPG

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s what''s bothering me about that solitaire photo. It''s the copyright symbol. I''m not saying that the ring is authentic or not authentic. What is bothering me is that if it is inded authentic, what is unique and copyrightable about the ring? The setting design, diamond cut, etc. have all been produced by other jewelers. Is Tiffany now claiming copyrights over knife edge solitaire settings?

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
As with any purchase, buyer beware. If you are very interested in this ring and the only thing to worry you is the (C) and whether it should be there or not, AND you have a local Tiffany & Co. store, go to the store, look at the 6 prong solitaire and look at the hallmark. IF it has the (C), you are good to go, if not, leave it until you are confident in the purchase.

I wish you well,

Bridget

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe Tiffany has that design copyrighted. All similar "tiffany settings" are copies of it.

egs1

Rough_Rock
We purchased a Tiffany 6-prong a few weeks ago and it looks identical to the one posted by Twan, including the ''(c) Tiffany & Co.'' hallmark.

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
stamp c tiffany & co is legit. she bought the ring. specs g vvs2, 1.26 rb, thanks for all your help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results