shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this exist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Now that I''m trying to count calories I was thinking how much easier it would be if there was something that could just scan the barcodes of what i''m about to eat and log it for me with all of the nutritional info. Does anyone know if this exists?

I saw a microwave on tv that could scan things and know how long to cook them for.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Robbie,

I just saw that micro too...Too cool!!

I don''t think that it could work in your situation...as the bar code is suited for the entire package...and you would hopefully only be consuming one serving.

It would be wise if there was such a gizmo with a keyboard to enter the amount of serving you hope to use. But I think the problem would be liability...as for example one serving is only 6 ounces but you poured out 8 ounces instead. Then your caloric intake would be more...and then the whole thing would be off kilter.

I wonder if those prepared meals were designed because there is no gizmo out there.

You have a great idea...too bad you are in the middle of planning a wedding...you might be able to cash in on your invention if you had time to develop it...hmmm....

DKS-to my knowledge there is no gizmo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results