shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this diamond look great in the videos or do you guys see any problems with it?

Rahvin

Rough_Rock
1711298550523.png

1711298688694.png

Its a GIA D color VS1 and I just got the video from the seller since no video was posted with it. I'm hoping it would be as good if not better than the BG diamond we have. Thanks.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m not able to zoom in on the video, can only view a thumbnail, can you post it to YouTube or something?

But based on the photo and the numbers it looks nice. I do see some darkness between the arrows between 12 and 3 o’clock but it is fairly minor not sure if it affects brightness in person but I would need a better video to tell — like one where the stone is resting on your hand or maybe resting on a flat white background (can fold a business card or similar to make a little v shaped holder for the stone).

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Especially that 15.5 crown height! What’s the price differential?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very nice. It'd be great if you could get an ASET or Ideal-Scope image to verify the light return under the table.

Rahvin

Rough_Rock
Hi there. Thanks for all your reply. Unfortunately, I couldn't get an ASET or Ideal-Scope. But here is the 360 video.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! Did you snag it? Hope you got a great price.

What are the specs on your BG?

Rahvin

Rough_Rock
Got it for $3300. A big thanks to Dejawiz for helping me pick this stone! What's BG?

Last edited:

Rahvin

Rough_Rock
Oh sorry.... The BG I got before was a 5 stone wedding ring. Was really wowed by this from BG so we wanted to get the best cut since then. Prior to BG, all we know is the carat weight, the color and the clarity.

Unfortunately, didn't have the budget to go for a BG or CBI stone at that time and size was a priority, so this was what I got for my wife then

Still feeling bad that I didn't get her a BG stone, so I wanted to make up for it now.

Last edited:

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
That’s a great stone for a great price, and @DejaWiz working his magic as usual!! Kudos all around! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results