shape
carat
color
clarity

Does the GIFTCENTER/JEWELRY MART in SF carry CHRISTIAN BAUER men bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Quincy

Rough_Rock
Just helping my newly engaged fiance help find a wedding band for myself =P
If so, please name those stores.
Thanks!

Quincy

Rough_Rock
Can anyone help me on this? I know it''s the wrong forum but this gets the most traffic.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i guess i''m a little confused as to what you are asking. your title asks about a vendor carring christian Baur bands? I don''t live anywhere near SF and have no idea, but i''d just pick up the phone and call them directly
1.gif

Now, if you are asking for men''s wedding band idea''s that''s a different story. I have heard a lot of men like Boone''s rings. you can also do a search here on Men''s wedding bands and several old threads will pop up and hopefully give you some ideas as well.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think no one has answered because nobody knows. I got my husband''s band at the Gift Center in SF at Derco, but I don''t know if they carry that specific brand. I have only been to Derco and May''s in the Giftcenter. You might start by calling them. Get a pass or something and then look around at all the jewelry stores there - that''s my best suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results