shape
carat
color
clarity

Does LOGR keep $30 for a standard setting that''s only be resized?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
LOGR is holding back $30 for a micromounting fee on a return I''m making. There weren''t any modifications to the ring, just resizing to an 8. Is this standard? It was my understanding that you only lose the $30 if its been customized further than resizing. I''ve sent Stephen 2 messages, and haven''t recieved a reply. I don''t want to open a dispute because I would like to continue buying from him, but I also value customer service and I am seriously aggravated that he has only been responding to my messages after 2 or 3 days.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2010 3:54:15 PM
Author:IndyLady
LOGR is holding back $30 for a micromounting fee on a return I''m making. There weren''t any modifications to the ring, just resizing to an 8. Is this standard? It was my understanding that you only lose the $30 if its been customized further than resizing. I''ve sent Stephen 2 messages, and haven''t recieved a reply. I don''t want to open a dispute because I would like to continue buying from him, but I also value customer service and I am seriously aggravated that he has only been responding to my messages after 2 or 3 days.

Yes, I believe if you do resize, he keeps $30.

It says this in all of his listings:

If you purchased a Pave Ring and it is customized ( including sizing, engraving and gold or diamond upgrading), a $30 micro mounting fee will be deducted from your refund.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Ughh. Thanks TL! Now I feel bad for being a PITA for Stephen, though I wouldn''t have sent two messages if he''d just responded to the first in a timely manner! Oh well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results