shape
carat
color
clarity

Does it usually take Sally a while to get back to you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I have been messaging Sally back and forth some, and haven''t heard from hear in a little more than a week. She had just given me some of her input, I sent her a couple inspiration shots, and was about to make my deposit. Does it usually take her a while to get back to you?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 2:41:31 PM
Author:szh07
I have been messaging Sally back and forth some, and haven''t heard from hear in a little more than a week. She had just given me some of her input, I sent her a couple inspiration shots, and was about to make my deposit. Does it usually take her a while to get back to you?
No, usually never more than a day...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
she might be a little swamped right now, I know she just received my other item but said it''ll be a few weeks before she can even start a sketch on it. But I would just shoot her another convo about placing a deposit and that you are ready to be next in que.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I got a response last night

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! I just sent her a little message asking if she had any updates.

I hope she gets back to me soon, because I keep thinking of new project ideas and researching gems to send to her...
11.gif
I need to get the package out of my house before I start adding to it!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Nope, she''s definitely busy right now, but she responded to me within a day this week. So I''d give her a little nudge...she probably just forgot in the huge mire of conversations!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
She wrote me back within a couple of hours! All is well!
1.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I''ve noticed she is really busy as well. Glad you got a response, though.
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, it''s going to be a 6 week wait to finish my new order, she''s a busy beaver!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thats such a long wait. I don''t think I could cope with it. She must have got very busy all of a sudden.

She finished setting my sapphire a fortnight after receiving in. She finished and posted it on Monday. I want it NOW!!!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 9:09:23 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Yeah, it''s going to be a 6 week wait to finish my new order, she''s a busy beaver!

Oh NO MTG, what a horrendous wait
6.gif
Sending you a huge piece of delicious chocolate cake to help with the wait. I have four rings that I''m waiting for from her, which I hoped would make my birthday gifts in the beginning of October. I had a recent disappointment with a sapphire
38.gif
that would have been a gift, so I really hope these will make it in time.

chocolateCake9999999.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MT! Sorry the sapphire didn''t make it in time, I''m surprised Sally was off in her time estimate :/ In any case, I''m sure the receiver of the present will still love it, even if it''s a little belated!!!

Still, waiting another month and a half to have my tsav back is killing me!! May have to indulge in a little big of immediate-gratification retail therapy..
2.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:06:32 AM
Thanks MT! Sorry the sapphire didn't make it in time, I'm surprised Sally was off in her time estimate :/ In any case, I'm sure the receiver of the present will still love it, even if it's a little belated!!!

Still, waiting another month and a half to have my tsav back is killing me!! May have to indulge in a little big of immediate-gratification retail therapy..
2.gif

Oh, I explained badly, it wasn't Sallys time estimate that was off. It was another vendor entirely with a picture that looked much better than the actual stone. Retail therapy sounds like a great idea
9.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
The delightful part is that the gifts are for me
2.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ditto - my stones went out at the same time as MTG''s, and it will be 6 weeks for me as well. I want cake too!
39.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, jstarfireb,

Here you go
9.gif
It is a long wait!

chocolate-cake-sl-1110246-l.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2009 10:26:24 AM
Author: mariedtiger
Retail therapy sounds like a great idea
9.gif

Speaking of retail therapy...this would make me less blue
27.gif

Haha, although chances are I'd have to wait and send it to sally to set!

Sorry for the awful threadjack szh07, I'm glad you heard back! What do you have in the works?

blueness.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Oooooohhhhh.......CAKE! Thank you Marie!!!

I actually have a similar question that I didn''t want to start a new thread for. For those of you who have worked with Kyle Anne metals, how long does she usually take to get back to you? I''ve sent her several convos since she responded to me once about 6 days ago...and I''ve heard nothing. I''m eager to get started on my tourmaline and demantoid projects with her!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2009 2:14:03 AM
Date: 9/25/2009 10:26:24 AM

Author: mariedtiger

Retail therapy sounds like a great idea
9.gif

Speaking of retail therapy...this would make me less blue
27.gif

Haha, although chances are I''d have to wait and send it to sally to set!

Sorry for the awful threadjack szh07, I''m glad you heard back! What do you have in the works?

Hehe not a prob!
I''m working on a halo ring project with her, and also asking her to source a 3.5mm gemstone for another setting. I am so excited about it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results