shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone wear an anklet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I wore one years ago and then stopped. I thought that it was a fad that passed, but I have been seeing many women wearing them.

Maybe I am just looking for another place to buy bling for.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to years ago, First time was when I was in elementary, and dad bought me a 10k anklet, well I lost it on the playground. So then after high school I started wearing like beaded ones hemp anklet, made some myself. Stopped for some reason, and I always felt a bit naked without one. I might start to now again, I might have to ease into the blingy more expensive style by first buying a gold only anklet, then slowly work into one melees or something.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I wear one. It''s got silver tube-like segments and gold balls that get bigger, then smaller. It sort of looks like this:

------ooooo-------

My grandmother always wore anklets and i love mine because it makes me thing of her.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I used to, when I was in my beachy, surf-girl jewelry phase. I haven''t worn one in a while, because I wear more sophisticated jewelry now, and I feel like the hemp and seashell look doesn''t "go". Hmmmm..... I wonder if I could get some nice freshwater pearls for my ankle....
31.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
I do-simple gold and silver chains usually. I love anklets, they just have something so elegant and sexy about them. Plus, one of the first jewelry pieces I got from DH was an anklet, so I have a soft spot for them.
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few to choose from that I wear during the summer. I''ve been wearing them for almost ten years. I agree with Adi. I think they''re kind of sexy.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was til I lost it. Just a very thin sterling rope like chain. I think they be sexy too, if tasteful.
31.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Kelli, I have a pearl anklet that I wear all the time! I made this one myself but you can order a "custom" bracelet from TPO or PP sized to fit your ankle....

Not to enable or anything!
27.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they''re pretty, but I don''t have super thin ankles and I feel like they draw attention to that so I don''t wear them.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i have a few, FI has a thing for feet so he likes them too
3.gif

i don''t wear them very often tho, but i do if i remember
1.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
I always wear an anklet.. I usually rotate between my 18kt gold anklet with bells and a simple 14kt anklet with clover leaf amethyst charm
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 11:24:58 AM
Author: Ellen
I was til I lost it. Just a very thin sterling rope like chain. I think they be sexy too, if tasteful.
31.gif

Get another one Ellen, and post a picture of your sexy ankle, tee hee.
17.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear one all summer...yg rope with a 3 hearts spaced around. I would rather they look at my ankle than my tummy
23.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I did. I must have lost it before summer began though. It was a very delicate sterling silver with a tiny open heart charm. It was very, very subdued in the bling department.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I usually wear one in the summer, but haven't so far this year. This thread was a good reminder to get it out of the jewellery box!! It is white gold with a touch of yellow.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 9:03:46 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 7/14/2009 11:24:58 AM
Author: Ellen
31.gif
Get another one Ellen, and post a picture of your sexy ankle, tee hee.
17.gif
lol.gif
Um, I don't know that my ankle is all that sexy at my age, but maybe.....
25.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i like the look with sandals, flip flops for the summer. they were popular when i was young and it is something that i find attractive. i did mention an anklet as an option in a thread once and i got the impression that it was frowned upon. i did do a brief search at that time and learned some find them distasteful. i need to research and find out why.

i own five, various gold combos and dainty in size. i don''t wear them often as i forget to put one on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results