shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone own a Ruggable?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a few area rugs in the house that my cats target when they barf. The idea of a washable rug is appealing. From the reviews I've read, the one downside that concerns me is the rugs can be difficult to lay in larger sizes because of the velcro-like underpad. There were also some complaints about rug edges curling up and becoming trip hazards but I think the company is addressing that.

Before the pandemic closed up shops, I was working with an interior decorator to freshen up the interior with new furniture and paint and I mentioned that I needed pet proof fabrics on the furniture and pet proof rugs. She suggested indoor-outdoor rugs because they're easy to spot clean and they can be hosed off if they get really grungy. I bought one for the office as a trial run and consider it an option but still would prefer a rug I can toss in the washing machine. Indoor-outdoor rug came this morning. I spent $59 on it so no big loss if it doesn't work out.
office rug.jpg

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My daughter has two, and she LOVES them! They look nice, but be warned, they are very THIN rugs — not sure what kind of thickness/feel you are hoping for!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ive been debating buying one for like 6 months lol. I've heard the same as @alittlelight said, that its basically a thin "mat" and basically a piece of fabric over top. The people who love them really seem to LOVE them though!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @alittlelight. I'm ok with the thinness. I'm primarily interested in adding a bit of softness to the living room seating area, the office, and maybe the kitchen. I like that the mat and rug can be tossed in the dryer whereas the indoor-outdoor option can't.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I thought it was just us, Zig barfs all around the house, rugs, carpet, wooden floor, once on the bed.....

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I thought it was just us, Zig barfs all around the house, rugs, carpet, wooden floor, once on the bed.....

Uh! On the bed. That is the most annoying place for them to barf because I always find it at the most inopportune time. :wall:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A neighbor has them and they seem really nice for the kitchen. I’m eyeing one for the strip between the sink and the dishwasher that’s always a little wet and slippery.

Darcyx07

Rough_Rock
Hey, I am newbie here. Hope wonderful something.
Thank you

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two! One for the kid's room with the normal underpad and one for the play area with the thick underpad. The thick underpad is very comfy on the feet, if it's an area you stand a lot in you might like it. They also do have traditional plush rugs now and even shag.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have a 14 year old dog that pees when he has to pee. He's ancient. I have looked at these because we basically can't have rugs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results