shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone know of "Bridal Rings" in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2sons1

Rough_Rock
I am looking to purchase a 1.25 princess cut diamond ring. I have been in contact with Jay at Bridal Rings.com in Los Angeles, Ca. Can anyone tell me if this is a good and honest company to buy from? Thank You.

2sons

Stomp

Rough_Rock
I bought from them (with Paula) and was generally happy. I first picked up an EGL (wasn''t paying attention) and when I got home was not happy with the look of it in low-light. They did a hassle-free exchange for a GIA certed diamond that I''m thrilled with and my fiance continues to get tons of compliments on. They aren''t the cheapest (if you compare vs. some of the online vendors), but that''s to be expected. Compared to other B&M''s I think they''re pretty competitive.

One point of caution - when I went for an appraisal on the EGL stone the guy was not very complimentary of the work on the setting - he basically bad-mouthed it as a jewelry district job. I can''t tell myself (looks great to me), but if you''re a perfectionist be aware that comment was made on my specific ring.

Good luck.

2sons1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info, it was very helpful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results