shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know anything about Eternity Diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Just Curious, their prices seem sooo nice. The setting I want is ~ half of what similar settings on other PS vendors. Has anyone used them before? Was it a good experience?

Also, how do people feel about upgrading to platinum? I do not have enough jewelry experience to know if 18k white gold is too delicate?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might post this in Rocky Talky also. The people in that section are awesome at answering questions like this. They might even have some suggestions about where to look for the style you are looking for at a great price. (I''ve even seen some people post a budget and some general info about what they''d like and get pointed at some great deals)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I haven't personally but you might check out Sparkle&Glitter's recent thread. She purchased a beautiful setting from them and seemed pleased with the result.

ETA: Ditto the post before mine. Posting in RT might get you more response. In addition, Eternity Diamonds is a fairly new vendor so there may not be a wealth of info on PS for them yet.

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I''ll post it there as well. When I am allowed to "shop around", you better believe I will be taking your advice about the "dream ring" + budget thing.

Thanks!

Also, thanks for the link to Sparkle&glitters ring, beautiful, absolutely stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results