shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone know any independent appraisers in louisville, ky?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

confusedtoo

Rough_Rock
(i accidentally posted this in hangout - still getting used to this!)

they seem to be elusive in these parts... any help, please?

i have found some appraisers but they are all part of jewelry stores.

thanks!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Independent appraisers can be tough to find at times. In those cases, you might consider using what I refer to as "objective appraisers". An objective appraiser is one who is able to maintain his integrity in appraising other vendor's merchandise while still being in the business of buying and selling. This is actually more common than you would think.

I don't know this jeweler personally, but Seng Jewelers in Louisville has an AGS accredited gem lab and appraisers with both GIA GG and AGS CGA diplomas. Those credentials would usually be an indicator that they take their appraising seriously. You might consider giving them a try.

http://www.sengjewelers.com/jewelry_appraisal.htm

confusedtoo

Rough_Rock
thank you! you''ve been such a great help, richard.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Richard!

Just read some great info that you recommended for someone looking for an independent appraiser in Louisville(?) and wondered if you could help me out in Riverside, CA or within 45 minutes or so. My hubby and I plan to make a major purchase of an upgrade for me in the next few months and we could sure use some guidance!

Thanks so much in advance!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Deanne, I'm not familiar with California geography, but the appraiser list under "resources" at the top right of your screen has several excellent appraisers listed that I think might be close to you.

Have you checked that resource yet?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know of anyone quite that far east(I'm talking about California, not Kentucky) but how about Vicky Adams in Irvine?

Adams & Associates Appraisers Inc
18662 MacArthur Blvd Ste 200
Irvine, CA 92612

email: adamsvl (at) pacbell.net

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results