shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone in Europe know how to buy Eurovision tickets especially if your OS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
This may seem like a completely random question BUT I am at my wits end trying to find out how to buy Eurovision tickets to Eurovision 2008. It will be hosted by in Serbia and as my motherland won I can''t think of a better time go consequently I am heading to Europe in may especially as well. Also I am in Australia so if anyone knows how to get them from here even better :).

I can''t seem to find out anything online and I am getting antsy I want to plan and I don''t want to miss out if anyone can help I would be like forever grateful :):):):) I can''t even find out when the tickets will go on sale.

Any info greatly appreciated :) EEEK I want to go t Eurovision :) yeeha

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Saw that site thanks :) I will call ticketmaster for a just in case :) heck it can''t hurt

I have googled absolutely every site I think there is known to man or woman :razz: and nothing yet there is not even an official 2008 Eurovision song contest Website yet the one for 2007 is still up :K

I just want my tickets I think I may have to call OS and see what I can find out.

Thanks though :)

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Deelight those tickets are HARD to come by. Demand is really high. Just be prepared to cyberstalk out the vendor''s site once the tickets sales go live!

But I gotta say I''m jealous! How much would I love to go and see the Eurovision in person?!? It just looks like such a ridiculously crazy party... Eurovision is one of those little naughty secret pleasures - no-one over here will ever admit to actually watching it and yet the viewership figures are enormous
2.gif
9.gif

Anyway it''s big news over here so I''ll keep my ears peeled and if I hear anything about tickets I''ll post it for you
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We love Eurovision!!! We have a party when its on!! Lots of lovely food and drink.... we also print out all the countries. then put them in a hat and each person chooses one at a time till they are all gone... then you have to support your countries!! Its great fun!!

The UK nearly always come near the bottom but we don''t mind!
9.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Maisie do you ever do the voting games? "Douze point" = 12 smarties at once!!!
9.gif

Or, eh, a sip of wine every time Sweden gets a vote and they end up second and you end up sozzled...
37.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 8:42:40 AM
Author: Delster
Deelight those tickets are HARD to come by. Demand is really high. Just be prepared to cyberstalk out the vendor''s site once the tickets sales go live!

But I gotta say I''m jealous! How much would I love to go and see the Eurovision in person?!? It just looks like such a ridiculously crazy party... Eurovision is one of those little naughty secret pleasures - no-one over here will ever admit to actually watching it and yet the viewership figures are enormous
2.gif
9.gif

Anyway it''s big news over here so I''ll keep my ears peeled and if I hear anything about tickets I''ll post it for you
1.gif

Nope never watch it
3.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! The songs are funny and the voting biased. What better source of entertainment?!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Delster :) so appreciate it I keep goggling like obsessively to find out :) I am like on the edge of my seat it is like up there with getting my sparklie :):):):)

Hehehe it is such a secret pleasure here too :) like you know everyone of European decent watches but no one talks about it :razz:. I really hope I can get tickets since I am flying all the way from the other side of the world
6.gif
I have so far managed to find out the tickets will be around 300 Euros
6.gif
which is about $510 AUD but I am sure it will be worth every penny me and BF plan to have a smashing time, 6-8 weeks in Europe should be fun :).

I love the politicalness of the voting like you can without a doubt guarantee who will vote for who and the randomness of the some of the entires I mean who could forget the band that sung "Ve are the Vinners of Eurovision, ve are ve are... funnily enough they did not win :razz:. I will think I will have to do the drinking game that sounds fun :razz:.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
The block voting has caused a lot of complaining over here. Funny enough, it suited us just fine when the it was still a small competition and everyone felt sorry for ''poor little Ireland'' and we won it so much. With the introduction of the Eastern block countries into the show it''s all changed of course and there''s a lot of begrudgery here now the shoe is on the other foot
20.gif
Silly silly I think. I''ll happily watch it for the kitsch factor and for Terry Wogan''s sniper commentary, I love it!
2.gif

Hmmm, I think the €300 tickets are only for the very best seats and you can get cheaper seats for less? Then again, if you''re coming all the way from AUS and you''re only gonna do this once...
1.gif
One website I was reading on said you could still get tickets on the door the last few times, but I don''t know how reliable that report is. I wouldn''t go that route personally.

Date: 11/21/2007 9:37:01 AM
Author: Deelight

I love the politicalness of the voting like you can without a doubt guarantee who will vote for who and the randomness of the some of the entires I mean who could forget the band that sung ''Ve are the Vinners of Eurovision, ve are ve are... funnily enough they did not win :razz:. I will think I will have to do the drinking game that sounds fun :razz:.

Lithuania!!! I absolutely LOVED that entry!!! Was humming it for days afterward... oh OK I''m humming it right now...
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I am loving the idea of the smarties!! The kids will love that!!!

I love Terry Wogan!! His commentary is hilarious - he is so funny and gently sarcastic!!

I just hate the way all the countries vote for their neighbours! Thats so unfair and downright political!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am listening to that song right now LOL cracks me up all the time :) they really should have won for the comedy factor more then anything.

Delster yup we plain on attempting to get the best tickets we can like you said we are flying in fairly well especially so why not :) I also read about the tickets being available on the night but I could not risk the venue this year will be smaller as well
20.gif
only 23,000 seats.

Maisie is the Terry Wogan guy the same one I am thinking of I can''t place his accent but he is absolutely hilarious he commentates on the voting as well he has a very clean sounding voice there is no other way to describe it, he is very funnily snide.

I do have to admit I have loads of fun trying to guess the voting and the winners, wonder who will win this year
6.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
But Maisie don''t you think it''s sweet how you Brits always give us your twelve points?
2.gif

And these days Ireland always gives the twelve to Poland
1.gif

Deelight Terry Wogan is from Limerick!!! You know, I don''t think I''ve ever watched the Eurovision on Irish TV, we always watch it on the Beeb, just for Terry, he''s fantastic!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol I never noticed that we do that!! Maybe we are just as bad as everyone else with the political voting!!

Terry Wogan has that lovely gentle irish voice.... I dread the day when he retires and doesn''t commentate anymore!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
What do you know I goggled it and the guy who commentates for us is Terry Wogan he is absolutely funny apparently in 2002 SBS sent over there own commentator and there were such a mass of complaints they had to re-air the Terry Wogan version a month later
25.gif
he makes the show more fun to watch, does he have an Irish accent? never picked it
6.gif
speaking of which I love the Irish accent it is very melodic our big boss is Irish and his voice is awesome he can be swearing foul and it sounds like music :razz: just makes me want to giggle in the good happy way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results