shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
MY engagement ring is a tiffany style setting - 1.6 ct RB solitaire

I want to get an eternity band as my wedding band and was looking at 0.08 ct stones. has anyone got this size that they can show me.

I''m worried that the 0.08 size diamonds may take away from my 1.6 ct engagement ring.

Any pictures or thoughts would be much appreciated!!

THanks so much

hazeleyes

Rough_Rock
I only have one picture availabe right now, however, my set will give you a good idea of what it would look like. My solitaire is 1.52ct, and my eternity band is made of .08ct stones for a total weight of 1.78ct. My ring size is a 5.5. Hope this helps.

47671.jpg

immi

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! I have this same setting e-ring and love it! Your band is exactly what I want, though, I really am worried that the diamonds will eat away at the prongs...how long have you had this combo? My jeweler said the only way I can get this band is to have them soldered together or wear a spacer band. Do you have any problems with scratching?

hazeleyes

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, the diamonds do seem to be eating away at the prongs. I have only being wearing this combination since August of last year. The ring has been checked by my jeweler, and there are no concerns about structural integrity at this point. However, I do foresee a possible setting change in the next few years. For now, though, I still love my set. I''ll try to take a picture this evening showing the small indentions in the top and bottom prongs.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Gutzy333! Following a recent diamond break in my original ering, I JUST received my changed rings/upgrade. It is a 1.54 ct set in a six prong platinum setting with a platinum 1.85 ctw shared prong eternity band with a little closer to 9 pointers (21 stones making each about 0.088 each). I hope this helps give you an idea for yours! The band is eating at that one prong already....I put both rings on the same direction each day so as to minimize the damage. I''m considering getting a 2mm spacer band, also just to have another option with the ering. I wouldn''t change what I got though, I just love the look of a solitaire with shared prong eternity band! :) Oh, and for reference, my ering is a size 4.5 and the band is a size 5 (I wanted to give myself a little room in case the ''ole fingers get any bigger over the years...)

1000[3].jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
another shot...

1001[2].jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, just wanted to share a MUCH better pic I snapped of the rings today......

goodshotofringsjenn5504.jpg

gutzy333

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all your beautiful pictures!! I"m SOOO excited now - I''m definitely sticking with my eternity band 0.08 ct size :)

Thanks so much again
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results