shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have an Etsy store? (NOT gem or jewelry related)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As an avid etsy shopper, I would appreciate plain pics and one staged pic per listing ... the plain pics give me the actual info I need (the basic line-up shots shows me that, yes, they all match and stand flat and same height and detail etc) and the staged pic shows me what it would look like on a snowy tablecloth or on beautiful serving tray.

Dust for continued success with your etsy store!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning ladies!

Thank you YaddaYaddaYadda! I am thrilled to have had such a large sale right off the bat!

Donnabrsd, that's great feedback on the wood -- thank you! I put a tray table in front of the kitchen island as an experiment and I like how that one turned out too. From a light perspective it worked well because I turned off all the overhead lights and the natural light alone was enough to get good shots. I brought some wallpaper samples (1' x 2') back from my condo the other day and I may try to use a few as backdrops. Since you said you are positive on that wood set-up I will do some more that way today!

Tartansparkles, I love the sizzle vs. the sausage! I *did* think about using real liquid in the photos (wine! prosecco!) but I'm already washing glasses non-frickin'-stop so adding to that just seemed like a lot...

KaeKae, sorry for not posting the link. It felt awkward -- too much like self-promotion, which was really not the point I was getting at here. The advice of tasteful PSers was my goal, and I'm grateful to have so much good insight!

Missy, awwwww... as always, you are just the sweetest thing!

Marrymm, I'm happy to get your perspective on that as a shopper on the site -- thank you!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say I woke up to a deposit in my account from the first Etsy sale! Not a lot of money by any means, but it was still thrilling nonetheless (and totally unexpected -- so that makes it even better).

Thank you all again for the encouragement on this. Now I can take the money I earn here and go and buy more beautiful glass. :lol:

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
I just went to your site and ... well ... it's just SO pretty. I honestly just enjoyed looking at all the lovely colors and the fascinating details of the different designs. It was very relaxing. I really must remember to go back whenever I'm stressed out; your shop is my peaceful spa! :kiss2:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just went to your site and ... well ... it's just SO pretty. I honestly just enjoyed looking at all the lovely colors and the fascinating details of the different designs. It was very relaxing. I really must remember to go back whenever I'm stressed out; your shop is my peaceful spa! :kiss2:

Awwww.... that's such a nice thing to say! I have a ton to still put on the site so hopefully when you go back there will be a lot more things for you to enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results