shape
carat
color
clarity

Doe''s anyone have a picture of an AGS 000?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rijndael

Rough_Rock
I was wandering if someone had a picture of an AGS ideal polish, symmetry, proportion diamond, prefereably D-F color so I can see what I will be getting in the mail in a few days. Plus, the diamond I am getting is IF, is this going to be alot different looking without a 10x loupe than say a vs2 diamond?

Thanks,
Doug

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you didn't see any pictures of your stone before purchasing? i'm a bit confused.

do you want real images aka photographs from customers? if so, go to show me the ring. there are tons of AGS0 stones there (by the way, AGS000 means ID cut proportions, D IF stone, so AGS0 is what you are looking to see, just ID cut proportions) that people have taken and posted pix of.

if you want vendor images, whiteflash.com has tons in their ACA and Expert Selection area.

oh and your IF will look the same as an eye-clean VS2 in person. it will probably also look the same as an eye-clean SI stone.

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Because photographing colorlessness in diamonds is pretty much impossible in the face up position, such pics would tell you nothing about what to expect.

To the unaided eye for a round brilliant, IF and VS2 clarities will be indistinguishable except sometimes in quite large stones.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
have a search for ICY WHITE
31.gif
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results